Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

iZombie (CW) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]

New ep is great.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

DAUGHTER! AHHHH.

Nick likes this.
  3. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

can't wait to watch. started this show and caught up in a few weeks. love it.

4. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I'm a few episodes behind, gotta catch up.

5. I still think there's a chance Peyton might become a zombie after having sex with Blaine.

This show is so good at tense moments. That scene where Ravi confronted Major. Ugh.

6. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I really like this show!! Season two has been great

7. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Top 5 show on television currently. At this point I'm watching 8 CW shows a week which is insane to think about.

8. So many crazy things going on all at once. Kind of glad the season finale next week is two hours. I can live without new Flash for another week.

For all the shit Rita is responsible for, I do feel kind of bad for her. Not her fault she has one fucked up father.

9. Yeah, super interested to see how they tie up some of the loosely connected strings they've built over the season next week.

10. Even with a 2 hour finale next week I can't imagine how they're going to tie everything together.

11. zigs

flyin' kk

There were a lot of hints last night of how Clive might react to learning Liv's truth last night ("almost anything", zombies mention, stressing he is a stickler for rules)

Have to think that is set up for the finale in some way.

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

lol Big dude with the eye patch was on Legends because CW recycles every actor they have.

13. blanking on who he was on Legends

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

He was one of the guys in the Russian prison. Beats up Atom in the yard.

15. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Quite a satisfying episode. Enjoying seeing the Major/Chaos Killer storyline coming to a climax

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Definitely a crazy episode. I agree that I'm not sure how they conclude it in two hours. Maybe no side story?

17. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Holy shitballs I need the finale.

Also I have a theory about Blaine: he's faking his amnesia, 'cause if he wasn't, he wouldn't have got the Memento reference Don E made.

I'm so perceptive.

18. kbeef2 Apr 12, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 12, 2016)
    kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Nice to see Ken Marino in sleazy lawyer mode again.

EDIT: Whoa, just IMDB'd Ken Marino. He's in Agent Carter? He's in friggin' Vinyl?

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Say it was Rob Thomas. You cannot believe the crap that guy gets away with

you didn't say the dude from Matchbox 20 was gonna be there I would have come

Detective Babineaux and Daft Punk

20. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

He had a significant role as a mob boss in the latter half of Agent Carter S2. He was great.

21. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

"This is how a skull breaks"

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  22. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Ohhhhh, Fillmore Graves. Just got that one.

Anyways, great finale. Show is way too much fun.

23. twentyone

♥ / formerly 0101

The finale was so good.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This was everything I want in a season finale. Holy shit that was great. The Rob Thomas joke was perfect.

25. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

this finale was incredible holy shit