Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ivadell - For the Birds (December 9, 2016) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by nomemorial, Dec 15, 2016.

1. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

[​IMG]

1. Arcadia
    2. Lavender Mind
    3. Dig the Earth

http://ivadellband.bandcamp.com

Ivadell Is a four-piece rock band from Columbia, SC. They released their debut full-length, "Maybe Tomorrow," in 2015 through Broken Circles and this is their follow-up effort. Both follow two EPs, "The Young Design," and "Flow."

I feel like they have been making significant waves in the indie/emo scene over the past two years and am honestly surprised not to see any mention of them on this site/forum. Great stuff that pulls from a lot of genres.

RIYL: Hum, Gates, Mineral

coleslawed and KidLightning like this.
  2. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Will check this out tomorrow. I like all 3 of those bands.

nomemorial likes this.
  3. I like this quite a bit. I'll definitely check out the full-length as well.

nomemorial likes this.
  4. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

They were kinda just the first three bands that came to mind, but these guys are a good bit different still. I think there's a lot of Hum influence in their heavier parts, but some of their lighter stuff wouldn't be out of place being compared to something like The Hotelier or The Early November.

KidLightning likes this.
  5. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

This band intrigues me bc I have to imagine their name is a Mineral reference

troyplaysbass and KidLightning like this.
  6. I won't lie, that's what got me to listen.

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  7. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Their other album is much better than this