Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

It's Not Dead Festival 2 Festival

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Feb 18, 2017.

1. kidinthebushes Feb 18, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 17, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

Rancid / Dropkick Murphys / Buck O Nine / Buzzcocks / The Casualties / Channel 3 / Down By Law / The Exploited / The Flatliners / GBH / The Grim / Good Riddance / Guttermouth / The Interrupters / Kevin Seconds / Left Alone / Mad Caddies / Madcap / Murphy's Law / OFF! / Rehab Bob / Reagan Youth / Runaway Kids / The Selecter / Skating Polly / Slaughter And The Dogs / The Toasters / Toxic Energy / True Rivals / The Unseen / U.S. Bombs / Voodoo Glow Skulls / A Wilhelm Scream / Wraths

2. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I wonder if this or Warped Tour will get announced first. Based on the recent comments from Warped's social media accounts I can see there being some crossover in the markets there.

3. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

yes!! welcome back. i wonder why they took the year off

i'd love to see them do a warped/ToC back to back weekends again

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Nothing has been posted about this on the Facebook page.

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

If there are a lot of "old school" punk bands playing Warped I wonder what Lyman will have lined up for this festival. I doubt there would be any crossover.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Any more news on this?

7. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

It's being announced today actually haha. 3PM PST according to Kevin.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  8. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Rancid and Dropkick Murphys are pretty much confirmed. Announced the LA date of their tour with TBA venue. That's a pretty good start.

9. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

It could still be done since the CA dates of Warped are the last three. I could see some bands from Warped also doing this and just skipping the last few dates of Warped.

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'm going to assume bands won't be playing Warped and It's Not Dead.

11. domotime2

bingo

Rancid, Dropkick Murphys, Buck-O-Nine, Buzzcocks, Casualties, Exploited, Flatliners, Good Riidance, Guttermouth, INterrupters, LEft ALone, Mad Caddies, Madcap, Murphys Law, Off!, Regan Youth, Runaway Kids, The Toasters, True Rivals, The Unseen, Us Bombs, Voodoo Glow Skulls, A Wilkehlm Scream, etc

[​IMG]

kidinthebushes likes this.
  12. domotime2

holy fuck im going! So many 90s/00s punk bands that i havent heard or seen of i years!!! MADCA!P!!!!!!!

13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That's pretty solid, I'm not familiar with a ton of the artists but if I lived close I'd go

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The lineup this year doesn't have nearly as many big names as last year. I honestly didn't expect Lyman to bring it back in 2017.

15. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I can't support a lineup that has the Casualties on it.

That being said, I probably would't go anyway. Not enough names for me.

16. domotime2

gotta admit. this lineup is punk as fuck

17. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

This lineup owns. Would love to fly out for that.