Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FXX) TV Show • Page 95

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

when dennis loses his mojo

IM ONE PART OF A TWIN :crylaugh:

2. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I love that scene

3. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Yeah any other actor in the role and Dennis would arguably be one of the most unwatchable characters in TV comedy history, but Glenn pulls it off so well

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Officially finished my rewatch with 9 days to spare (I can squeeze in a Good Place rewatch before that show starts now!)

S13 is so easily the weakest season that I feel like it's not even an opinion, like it's almost objective lol. Time's Up, New Wheels, Bathroom Problem and The Gang Escapes are all great and save the season (I think they should have spaced them out more and not put them all right in a row) but the other 6 I basically don't care for at all

5. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

the first episode managed to almost make me dislike Mindy

6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I need to go through the season again, but I remember the big game being the only episode that I truly disliked. There were some other forgettable ones, but I don’t think I laughed a single time during that.

coleslawed likes this.
  7. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, the two-parter is not good. Everything else is either fine to great

coleslawed and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  8. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

the superbowl episodes and Mac Finds His Pride are actually phenomenal

9. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Agreed. Watched all the ones you listed above just last night and laughed like crazy. Tried watching some of the others and lost interest. The clip show followed by the two-parter was rough.

10. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Agreed on Mac Finds His Pride. Seeing that included as a negative in all these posts is rough.

11. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Charlie's Home Alone was amazing

Your Milkshake likes this.
  12. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

Mac Finds His Pride should get the hype that Charlie Work had. Theyre both similarly atypical for the show and a little high concept both narratively and technically. I like the former more.

Kingjohn_654 and coleslawed like this.
  13. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

The first half or so of Mac Finds His Pride drags a bit IMO, but the ending is one of the best scenes in the show

coleslawed likes this.
  14. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

The use of Sigur Ros in that scene is incredible. I never in a million years expected that.

15. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Oh damn, I forgot I never finished last season, I need to get on that!

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I really like the idea that Mac Finds His Pride is going for but in my personal opinion it's just way too out of character for the show, and the first half isn't funny enough to make up for it, especially because it follows the trend of a lot of the season where it's basically totally focused on two characters and Charlie and Dee show up for like 2 seconds

17. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I liked the Mindy Kaling episode! It was funny to see that with someone other than Dennis in charge, they'd be competent, confident criminals.

coleslawed likes this.
  18. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

19. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Ken and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

"At the time Season 12 ended, it seemed unclear whether Glenn would return to the show at all, given his new role on A.P. Bio. Instead, he wound up being in nearly all of Season 13. Can you do this show if all five of you aren’t in it for a long stretch?

What we learned in that season is that it’s either all of us, or it’s over. We tried to make it work, but save for that final episode, which was a bit of an outlier because of the five-minute contemporary dance at the end, the show just doesn’t work as well. Yes, we can get away with it, but that is when it becomes us doing it for the wrong reasons. And the wrong reason would be if we’re not all in. The second that one person says, “I’m done,” then it really is done. We haven’t hit that point. Glenn’s scheduling thing, we were able to work out to some extent, but in so many ways, the episodes he was not in were, to us, creative failures."

This makes me even more excited

21. RyanPm40

I've been rewatching the show, and it's really sunk in that there have been several episodes with Coors Light product placement lol.

I wonder how much Coors pays them for that, if anything. I can't think of any other examples of product placement in this show at all, except maybe the Land Rover. Anyone else notice others?

Ken and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  22. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Subway

Ken, Mr. Serotonin and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  23. RyanPm40

Oh damn good catch, is that where they met with the Ponderosa's?

Mr. Serotonin and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

DirecTV in early seasons
    Surface tablet in gang catches a leprechaun
    Robinhood stock app
    Dave and Busters

Ken, Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Kitten Mittons