Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FXX) TV Show • Page 81

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Yeah 5 and 6 are some of my favorites but I don’t think any season is “bad”. Although I haven’t seen the newest one.

2. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

The series is mostly great until season 10, then we've gotten some stinkers sprinkled in here and there.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Pretty true, although episodes like Frank's Brother really brings S7 down

4. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Oh, for sure. That is hands down the worst episode in the series. Just felt totally pointless and unfunny.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Season 7 has some of the funniest episodes of the entire show, like a decent handful of them, and then it has maybe the most unfunny episode of the series

6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties is an all-timer

7. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Little Beauties and Chardee MacDennis are classics, but so many others are just not great. I remember that season being a big disappointment at the time. There may be some moments I’m forgetting in specific episodes of course though. I think I’ve rewatched a lot of these fewer times than other seasons.

JRGComedy likes this.
  8. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I'm also a big fan of Frank's Pretty Woman, but I'd agree that Frank's Brother is one of the absolute worst episodes overall.

9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That’s probably my third favorite, I love it.

Argus likes this.
  10. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

7 isn't bad outside of Frank's Brother. Lot of good stuff that season.

Ken and RyanPm40 like this.
  11. RyanPm40

Definitely not big a fan Frank's Little Beauties. It's too cringey for me at times.

12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The first time I saw Frank in that makeup I think I wet myself.

Argus and Anthony_ like this.
  13. Anthony_

Yeah the episode is amazing for that reason alone, and when he's talking to the mortician backstage over the PA.

EASheartsVinyl and JRGComedy like this.
  14. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

And Mac's wheezing and Dee going "well your sister's a little shitmouthed bitch"

Anthony_ likes this.
  15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Every season is more strong than weak until 13 imo

RyanPm40 and JRGComedy like this.
  16. Anthony_

I honestly wouldn't say any season of this show is more weak than strong. In fact I can count the number of episodes of this show I don't care for on one hand probably.

Kingjohn_654, Joe4th and Mrk_Brdshw like this.
  17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Since I'm rewatching, I'll go through the seasons and do a +/- for each one. I might be a bit biased toward the first few seasons, since I feel like I grew up with the show. Gonna clump two parters together.

1) 7/0
    2) 10/0
    3) 11/3
    4) 9/4
    5) 9/3
    6) 6/6

Eight episodes in to season seven and I don't think five of them were very good.

christsizedshoes likes this.
  18. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

[​IMG]

19. Anthony_

The Gang Dines Out is too good.

20. RyanPm40

Easily one of the best episodes

Ken and Your Milkshake like this.
  21. RyanPm40

Yeah I've tried going back to S13, but there are really only 3 or 4 episodes that I really liked. Some episodes that I didn't like had some small moments that did make me laugh. Like, I didn't really find the escape room episode to be that hilarious other than Dee trapped in Dennis's creepy room

22. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I honestly don't think there were any from the first five seasons that I didn't like. I remember Season 6 being the first one that had episodes I considered "slow" (but still enjoyed them all), and I feel like it's trended in that direction ever since with each season having a couple more episodes that I'm just kind of indifferent towards. Even still though, some of the best episodes of the series have been in the later seasons.

christsizedshoes and RyanPm40 like this.
  23. RyanPm40

I know some people think s1 wasn't great because Frank isn't around yet, but honestly, I think this show was hilarious from the beginning.

24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Season 1 definitely has some of the show's best episodes.

christsizedshoes and RyanPm40 like this.
  25. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Everything about this show is great and wonderful and there are maybe only like 5 episodes out of 144 that I don't really care for