Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FXX) TV Show • Page 47

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Sunny has been pretty active on Twitter the last few days. Someone asked if Glenn would be back and the account says something like "Guess you'll find out" with a winky face. Also, someone said "This better be the last season" and they replied, "Sorry, we're contracted for S14". Nothing new, but still.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

4. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

This is why Netflix UK is sometimes good to me, it's not leaving ours I don't think.

PandaBear! likes this.
  5. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I just wanna watch season 12 again

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Also, did anybody lose FXX when they updated the Apple TV app? I logged in with the same provider, but now it's saying that I can't watch You're the Worst or Simpsons World.

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Charlie: trust me Netflix is gonna love my Dayman series,they're gonna give us 26 episodes
    Dennis: Charlie it's a bunch of gibberish no way they pick it up
    Charlie pulls out a cat with Kitten Mittons on it

Kingjohn_654 and Anthony_ like this.
  8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

9. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

That would be a pretty donkey brained move to take nearly two years between seasons and still come back without a main character. 0% chance, indeed.

10. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I'm so glad this is on Hulu!

popdisaster00 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  11. Just finished S12. Probably one of the weaker seasons from the last few years but there were a few standouts (water park, cricket ep, the finale). I have no doubt that Glenn returns.

JRGComedy likes this.
  12. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I completely disagree, haha. Season 12 was easily the best since season 9 and it was light years better than season 11.

13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

The Cricket episode is my least favorite in the entire series lol

14. Welp!

tdlyon and JRGComedy like this.
  15. christsizedshoes

Trusted

I couldn't rank or even pick a favorite among the last 4-5 years off the top of my head. They all start running together... 2-3 classic episodes each year, a few other good ones, and then some questionable ones that fall flat. The mediation one this year stood out from the pack in my mind. Def thought the Cricket thing was one of the low points of the series.

JRGComedy likes this.
  16. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

The Gang Turns Black, The Gang Goes to a Waterpark, Hero or Hate Crime? are all classics. And then to round out some character development we've got The Gang Tends Bar and the finale.

Agree that the Cricket episode is pretty bad.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  17. Waterpark was a classic because it felt like old-school Sunny, IMO. I'm getting a little tired of their concept episodes, so I wasn't a fan of either The Gang Turns Black or Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer.

JRGComedy and christsizedshoes like this.
  18. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Hero or Hate Crime is probably my favorite episode.

Kingjohn_654 and JRGComedy like this.
  19. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I enjoyed the last season but I'm not gonna lie, I don't even really remember any scenes or quotes from the last few episodes. The newer seasons always have episodes like "PTSDee" or "Dee Made a Smut Film" that I just don't care about at all.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  20. Anthony_ and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  21. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

A Grieco fan, eh?

But really, I still like it. I just don't ever find myself returning to it, I guess.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  22. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Bummer this finally left Netflix.. thank goodness I have an old roommates Hulu account who so far hasn't realized I still use it :p

Signifire and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  23. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Been waiting for the most recent season to hit Netflix and was bummed that it never made it. It just hit me that I had bought the iTunes pass when it was airing.... I'm an idiot.

24. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Yeah I gotta work out a Hulu connect after the free trial expires. Last episode on Netflix I watched was Gang Gets Trapped in the Woods which is a classic.

25. Hulu is only 5.99 / mo right now which I feel is quite worth it

RyanPm40 and Kingjohn_654 like this.