Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FXX) TV Show • Page 40

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Davjs and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  2. PandaBear! Jul 15, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 15, 2017)
    PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit, 'Lethal Weapon 5' :verysad::verysad::verysad::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

When Dennis switches to Riggs' character and does all his lines with an Australian accent. When him and Frank slide over the hood of the car in slo-mo with that guitar lick playing. When Charlie's random henchman character is kicked out the window and is run over by that truck. This thing is fucking gold.

3. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Wait'll you get to Lethal Weapon 6...

4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

"Even sharks need water!!"

5. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

On season 7 now (episode 3).

Pros - Fat Mac, the Jersey Shore episode, the opening number of the pageant

Cons - they changed the GODDAMN opening theme, it's SO annoying now!

JRGComedy and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

favorite episode is the one with the failed trip to the grand canyon. dee's "runaway train" scene is IMO her funniest scene.

World Series Defense episode is close second.

Re-watching a lot of older seasons now, this show is such a damn classic.

7. Full Effect Ed

They didn't change it as much as they just shortened it

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

IMG_1500.JPG

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

Top right corner today.

Brent, Anthony_D'Elia, Ken and 7 others like this.
  10. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Watched 'Frank's Brother' last night - garbage. But the episode where they're playing that board game they invented more than made up for it - so funny when Mac & Charlie are so amped for the coin-toss and it just cuts to Dee & Dennis celebrating their win lol.

RyanPm40 and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  11. Full Effect Ed

CharDee MacDennis...THE GAME OF GAMES!!

12. Davjs

Trusted

I just watched where they try to sell CharDee MacDennis to Mattel or Milton Bradley (I forget). So great.

13. Full Effect Ed

CharDee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo (the pre credit scene for that episode leaves me in tears every single time)

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  15. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I can't place the shot of 11... which episode is that from?

16. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I think it's just a promo pic.

Ken likes this.
  17. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I'm on the Highschool Reunion ep now, and why do Kings of Leon have cameo appearances in it?

18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Didn't they have cameos in Workaholics too?

19. PandaBear! Jul 22, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 22, 2017)
    PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Just finished episode 3 of season 8 where they go to that wedding between one of the McPoyles and Dennis' ex-wife, and holy christ was that funny. When all the guests are acting all fucked up it was genuinely really creepy, and then it just turns out that one dude spiked the milk with bath salts :crylaugh: And when Charlie crashes Dee's car and he gets out like "yeah I forgot how to drive there..." I just lost it.

20. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Season 8 was absolutely fantastic and may have been my fav so far. Also, after the finale i'm now on the fence about the (unproven) concept of evolution! Amazing what effect a TV show can have on someone!

21. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Science is a liar sometimes.

22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

new fav quote is in the group date one where Dennis is talking really emotionally about his fake dog, and Charlie just says "The waitress got bit by a Chow once and I kicked the shit outta the thing..." :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

23. shea

RIP Supporter

Just want to say I've loved reading through these the last couple of weeks.

I'd like to see someone's running commentary during a first viewing of another adored comedy series. Say, Parks and Rec? don'tforgettoskipseason1tho

24. Ken Jul 27, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 27, 2017)
    Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'm in the middle of parks & rec. I feel like it already peaked though... just started season 5 and it's not as consistent. Season 1 was incredibly bad though, I should have skipped it. I almost didn't continue watching because of it.

Edit: Wow. Lots of places online rank season 5 highly... why? Some of the episodes have already felt like throwaways and some of the plots have been meh. Like April mistreating Ben in DC? He got her there in the first place and then him trying to be cool with the connected interns... Just felt too forced, trying too hard to be funny, which is a problem the show has, but it stuck out like a sore thumb in that episode. I'm sure it'll pick up if people seem to like this season a lot.

25. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I've never watched Parks & Rec either so maybe I'll start that next! Maybe not get so loaded on beers while watching to the point where many, many episodes are just a blur lol.

shea likes this.