Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FXX) TV Show • Page 113

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

Mac is arguably the best character in Always Sunny

trevorshmevor and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  2. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

I didn’t get Mac vibes from him at all. However the monetization guy on the dev team is 100 percent Dennis.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Hahaha I definitely would if I wanted to spend money on a new streaming subscription, so I've been trying to get a feel of it from those who have seen it before I make a new monthly subscription:crylaugh:

Totally fair point though!

irthesteve likes this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

no he's abed

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. RyanPm40

If Danny is anything like Abed in this, I'm sold

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

lol there are flashes of him for sure. There are times where his motivation is 100% the opposite of what Abed would do, but his mannerisms are always the same.

On Rob's character, he's a huge narcissist that feels like a combination of Mac and Dennis at times. All of the characters are well written and especially well represented.

There is one episode this that is up there with the great Always Sunny ideas. It deals with how they handle Nazis overrunning their game. You can probably guess the direction it goes in. lol.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. RyanPm40

Haha ohh man this does sound up my alley then, I might have to give this a shot. I'm guessing Apple offers some sort of trial..

Is it weekly or did they dump a whole season at once?

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm pretty sure it was just dumped. I downloaded it and watched it all in one go. Not trying to pay for another streaming service. lol

RyanPm40 likes this.
  9. RyanPm40

Yeah tbh that's my plan if I can't get a trial to binge it on real quick. Good to know they're all out there!

10. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Saw 4 episodes of Mythic Quest yesterday. Absolutely loved it. Can't wait to finish it tonight

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

lemme get this straight - theres no where to stream this any more? FX app took it down.

12. Anthony_ Feb 23, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 23, 2020)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Seasons 1-13 are all on Hulu

coleslawed, Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. RyanPm40

Hulu has the first 13 seasons and next month is when they launch "FX on Hulu", where any new episode of an FX show will be available to stream the next day, with no added cost to a Hulu subscription

coleslawed and popdisaster00 like this.
  14. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

yeah... I wanna watch s14

15. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

FX often removes shows from their app when they’re about to move to Hulu, so that could be what’s happening.

Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  17. Fingers crossed. Been in a very Sunny mood lately and still haven’t been able to see s14

Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. RyanPm40

Should definitely be up on Hulu by next month then :)

Might even be as early as next week, I know FX on Hulu is coming in March, just not sure if it means the 1st

Kingjohn_654 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  19. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

This is very good news for me

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  20. RyanPm40 Mar 2, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 2, 2020)
    RyanPm40

S14 is officially on Hulu along with every other FX show in existence today

EDIT

Apparently I was wrong about *every* FX show in existence being available right off the bat, most likely due to already-existing deals with some other streaming platforms

21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Except for the best one, which is still on Prime. I’m happy that the wait wasn’t too long for everyone who was worried about the season disappearing!

Kingjohn_654 and Your Milkshake like this.
  22. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

wait whats only on prime?

23. RyanPm40

Yeah I'm curious what you're referring to, maybe I was mistaken then! I'm guessing they probably need to wait for some contracts to expire then

24. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

forgot how much I like this season

25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The Americans. I think there are one or two others that either aren’t streaming at all or are still tied up on another platform. I have no idea what the rights are but it’s weird that such a big one didn’t make the move over.

EDIT: Yeah, Feud also still isn’t anywhere except for purchase on Prime, which is super frustrating. Don’t know if there are others.