Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FXX) TV Show • Page 110

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Yup, usually it’s 3am pst Thursday, but it was like a day and a half early lol

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Is tonight a 2-parter? Or are they just airing two because they don’t want to air one on thanksgiving eve?

Kingjohn_654 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Think it’s just two episodes. Episode 9 wrapped up the plot and doesn’t seem like it should continue into ep 10.

Kingjohn_654 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Two different episodes, haircuts and laser tag

5. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

Think I'm gonna cheat on my friends and watch this entire season today because I am getting tired of waiting for them!!!

Will never get how people watch shows exclusively with other people and don't rip their hair out

6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Oh man I'd never do that with anyone other than people I actually live with

7. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

Right???

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. RyanPm40

This episode has been great lol. That uncomfortable conversation between Dennis and that hairstylist was hilarious

9. RyanPm40

Also, is this the first time we've seen that door to the left of Charlie and Frank's TV open? I don't remember seeing a sink in their apartment before

10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Might be some fleas up in there, but she good

Mr. Serotonin and RyanPm40 like this.
  11. RyanPm40

Is a fart a ghost?

12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Certainly was not expecting a Waiting for Godot parody

Mr. Serotonin and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Rutherford B Crazy
    Dead at Dennis's blaccent and Frank saying a dad is a pedo to cut the wing line

The haircut abortion metaphor didn't work for me as much

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Both of those were great

Glad they had such a good season after the last one

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, solid season! Great to have Dennis play a huge part in every episode; Glenn definitely has my favorite line deliveries.

I feel like this season went a little hard on the thinly-veiled social commentary, but if that's what gets them fired up to keep making episodes, I'm not complaining.

Going to do a rewatch with a friend over the next few weeks and I'll keep updating my thoughts!

trevorshmevor and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

One of the biggest season-to-season rebounds I think I’ve ever seen

17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

two great episodes, great season

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

First episode was a typical really funny Sunny episode, I love how at the end they just acknowledged how low the stakes of the haircut story were by saying none of them really gave a shit lol. Dennis' conversation with the salon owner had me dying

The second episode was weird as HELL (though I've never seen what it was parodying to be fair) but I also thought it was absolutely hilarious. It almost felt like they were talking about ending the show? In the back of my head I was almost thinking this was a secret series finale since they're still not renewed for a 15th season, then the ending made me lol hard. Again, I haven't seen the source material and I'd have to watch the episode again to see if it tracks but it really felt like they were talking about the show itself (they've been doing it forever, other people come in to try to take their place, they want to go do other things/have fun, etc.) Also, anything that had to do with Rutherford B Crazy cracked me up, especially Dennis' mannerisms lol

This was a FANTASTIC season, probably the best double digit season after 10, especially following the easily worst season S13. Not a single weak point besides maybe Mac's character early on, but that didn't really ruin it too much and he was fine in the second half of the season, and I'm especially glad they made up for the lack of Dennis last season by giving him a GREAT season this year. I hope we get another fast turnaround for next season

Mr. Serotonin and Gnarly Charlie like this.
  19. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

20. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

One of my favourite things I had to read for school, haha.

kbeef2 likes this.
  21. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I actually thought they might be talkin' about the show too. Some of their episodes have so many metaphorical layers it's hard to tell if there was a particular focus. Doesn't matter though, it was absolutely hilarious :crylaugh:

tdlyon and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  22. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

The second I realized the episode would take place entirely in their laser tag base with Dennis and Charlie arguing, the title made sense and I realized what they were going for. Great finale, and one of the best conceptual episodes they've ever done imo.

23. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Season 10 and 12 are still above this for me, but I definitely liked it more than 13.

I don't know if there was a scene this season that made me laugh as hard as when they beat up the kids in The Gang Gets New Wheels though

24. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Next they should parody Beckett's Endgame lol that play is seriously messed up

25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ve never been angrier at Dennis than when he insulted Keri Russell.