Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FXX) TV Show • Page 106

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

"I wish it did hit you" :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Charlie denying hanging out with Dee right after that... so hilarious.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  2. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

They’re on a tear this season, and these last two episodes in particular have been peak-form Always Sunny classics. Love this show so much.

Signifire likes this.
  3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah this has already topped S13 even if it takes a nosedive, which I doubt. Zoo episode next week looks like it could be a spiritual successor to the water park episode

4. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

ok this fourth episode is actually pretty great so far lol

5. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

That random kid at the zoo has to be the omaze contest winner haha

6. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Exactly what I was thinking haha

Kingjohn_654 and Kyle Max like this.
  7. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

that’s some Jurassic Park shit. I like it

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  8. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Why does Dee keep getting separated from the group this season

Lol at everyone pissing on Mac

Kingjohn_654, Brent and RyanPm40 like this.
  9. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

A few funny parts but a pretty weak episode imo

trevorshmevor likes this.
  10. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

What a great season.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  11. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Couple good laughs but definitely the weakest of the season

12. tdlyon Oct 23, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 24, 2019)
    tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I thought this was another great one, reminded me a lot of the waterpark episode just like I thought it would. Had me laughing the whole time and the ending with them all in the meerkat exhibit was fantastic

13. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Yeah I thought this was great

14. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Liked this one a lot

15. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Thought this one was pretty damn funny. I loved how Charlie and Frank were the most competent communicators/interpreters out of the whole gang even though Charlie can't even read (assuming the emojis helped him out). I feel a little burnt out on the joke about Mac's obsessive need to please Dennis, but his insistence that Dennis actually read his long replies super quickly had me dying.

Mr. Serotonin and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. angrycandy

the first episode was the only one I wasn't into

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s pretty good, but the lion confusion didn’t really work for me since Dennis had been going on and on about watching it eat in his super creepy way at the beginning and they were involved in that discussion. I feel like another setup would have worked better for it. The ending was my favorite part.

riotspray likes this.
  18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'm absolutely loving this season (already blows S13 out of the water) but Mac is easily the weak point so far. He's always had a bit of a need to impress Dennis but it's like that's literally his only personality trait this season for some reason when before it was kind of a more subtle running joke. It also feels like he's gotten the majority of the screentime this season too

My ONLY complaint so far though

trevorshmevor and RyanPm40 like this.
  19. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I'm hoping that leads up to some big payoff later this season because yeah Mac's whole "everything I do must be to impress Dennis" thing is really getting old and makes me worry they're running out of things to do with the character

trevorshmevor and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  20. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Which is insane to think of based on how last season ended. Has to be a payoff coming.

21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Agreed about Mac. The change between the finale and now is incredible, and the joke is absolutely getting old. I hope you’re right that this is leading to a reckoning between them.

Dirty Sanchez and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah and I was happy when Mac finally came out, but now it's like his only identity and feels a little cheap and lazy to me. Like, I would love some side stories that explore it more than just throwaway Dennis-obsessed jokes. Maybe him getting boyfriend and Dennis realizing just how reliant on Mac that he is and becoming jealous. Either way, I miss him being obsessed with being a badass, overly religious, and his more buddy-buddy relationships with Dennis and Charlie and sometimes being the voice of reason and just reacting to the absurdity around him. Now Dennis and Charlie just hate on him nonstop haha.

23. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I loved the ultra religious but also probably gay dynamic in the early seasons haha

RyanPm40 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  24. angrycandy

thought I was in the Kanye thread for a sec

25. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

[​IMG]