Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

It (Muschietti, 2017) Movie • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Michael Qualiano

mikeq

Right? Both films would have been epic!

2. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Did anyone actually like the book? I enjoyed most of it but did not like the ending at all

3. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

The child love fest was, and still is, super weird. Not sure why that choice was made in a time of pure terror.

4. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Lol yeah, a lot of people love the book. It's my favorite story of all time, book or movie or whatever, and it's also one of the best endings.

5. Vivatoto

I never thought I'd be excited again after Fukunaga left but as far as I can tell they've done everything right so my excitement returned in full

Night Channels likes this.
  6. theagentcoma

Idk, I didn't care for all the "turtle' stuff. And how the whole final confrontation went down felt very anticlimactic for me. I remember seeing the miniseries before I had read the book and thinking "I really hope that's not how it ends in the book." And it was the same lol

7. Vivatoto

The books ending is very different

8. Night Channels

Trusted

Huh?

It is easily one of my favorites...

Vivatoto likes this.
  9. Night Channels

Trusted

Yeah, it's not like the miniseries at all.

Vivatoto likes this.
  10. Night Channels

Trusted

People that have seen the screeners are saying that Pennywise doesn't sound like this. But still a new clip that most likely leads to the Leper scene.

bradsonemanband and Vivatoto like this.
  11. chewbacca110

That last shot in both the official trailer and that Spanish teaser doesn't sit right with me. Looks like a bad attempt at 3-D.

Stiiiiiiiill beyond excited for this.

RyanPm40 and bradsonemanband like this.
  12. theagentcoma

When I meant the ending is the same, I was referring to the actual final confrontation with the entity that is "It". They defeat the entity the same way in both adaptations (for the most part) and that whole sequence of events just seemed super uninspired and anticlimactic. I mean, I was 300 pages away from finishing the book when I watched the miniseries. That final showdown was so bad that it put me off of reading the book for fear of it actually happening like that. And it essentially did.

13. Vivatoto

It didn't though. There's an entire cosmic battle that you are ignoring. They took like one small element for the mini series.

14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

15. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I read his voice changes throughout the movie.

16. Vivatoto

No new footage until the end but holy shit, might be the creepiest moment yet. Also Pennywise looks more "presentable" which I assumed he would at some point.

Night Channels and thedrudo like this.
  17. Night Channels

Trusted

That last clip...

I wonder if Henry Bowers is watching a little afternoon television...

chewbacca110 likes this.
  18. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I really want this to be good, I'm just not sold on it yet. The direction around the "jump scare" moments looks...not great.

19. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Wow..... God, this looks great.

20. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Not really sold on how Pennywise looks in this, but I think I'll end up loving it. The original is one of my favorites and if I can love that even with all the problems it has, I am sure this will not disappoint me.

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

22. Night Channels

Trusted

The Georgie/Pennywise scene is playing before Annabelle: Creation and it leaked already.

This is going to be so damn good. Bill's performance seems perfect.

electro haikus and Vivatoto like this.
  23. Vivatoto

Yeah it's perfect. Like wow. And again, a way less demonic looking Pennywise than in the trailers.

electro haikus likes this.
  24. chewbacca110

Anyone got a link to that leaked Georgie scene?

25. Night Channels

Trusted

electro haikus likes this.