Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

It (Muschietti, 2017) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

So did they drop calling Part 1 The Loser Club? I don't know if it was ever official, I think King said it was that.

Night Channels likes this.
  2. Night Channels

Trusted

I still think that's what it will be called but they are marketing this way because it's more familiar to mass audiences

Vivatoto likes this.
  3. Vivatoto

Ah, makes sense. I like the name so I hope they stick with it.

4. I haven't, but I want to before this is released. I have seen the original, though.

5. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I need to re-read the book. I was on a Stephen King kick about 10 years ago but I think I ended up skimming a bunch of parts of It because I was intimidated by the book's length. I can be a very impatient reader sometimes.

6. Night Channels

Trusted

That's probably why the trailer isn't as intriguing to you.

7. Night Channels

Trusted

Did you notice the Black Spot in the trailer?

Vivatoto likes this.
  8. Vivatoto

Hell yes, one of the things I want most is Derry's history, one of the best, most terrifying parts of the book. I also want IT's origin to be the same as the book, since that's something not talked about a lot (probably since it wasn't in the miniseries and it's not something you can explain to a non book reader super easy)

9. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

I read it - like 20+ yrs ago. I gotta read it again. I gotta see the 2 part miniseries again. It's been a LONG time....

I gotta see this movie.

Im in. Freaked me out. :)

10. Maybe. But I also didn't find it that spooky. Regardless, I'm excited to see it.

11. Night Channels

Trusted

There's a few shots in the trailer that only book readers will understand - two of the scariest parts of the book that were left out of the miniseries.

Seeing those included got me even more excited.

12. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

God....... Tim Curry.....

13. mad

I was right. Prestigious

The original movie terrified me when I was 12. "We all float down here" used to play over and over in my head. I kinda want to rewatch it to see how well it holds up before seeing this one.

14. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

I bet the library doesnt have the book now, as itll be out.

15. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I didn't see it until last October and it was ok. I expect this to be better. I could be wrong.

16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Can't wait for this.

Wish I could re watch the mini series, but it's not on Netflix.

17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Read up on the novel on its wiki page. Yeah that orgy scene is pretty weird. Obviously I have no context for it. They explain why in the wiki, but still. Man only seeing the miniseries I'm excited to see other transformations that weren't in it.

ChaseTx likes this.
  18. Dog with a Blog

bradsonemanband likes this.
  19. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

OK. cute. Better than anything I could ever think of.... But Im so waiting for this movie still... and my library did not have the book :(

20. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah that was the weirdest scene and I have no idea why it's in there. Wish it wasn't

21. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

New set pic:

IMG_0784.JPG

22. Night Channels

Trusted

It looks like Pennywise has Beverly by the throat

23. Pennywise looks scary as shit

Vivatoto likes this.
  24. Night Channels

Trusted

The sneak peek that just played on MTV has me so much more excited for this.

Jason Tolpin likes this.
  25. Night Channels May 7, 2017
    (Last edited: May 7, 2017)
    Night Channels

Trusted

Here it is

Cameron and bradsonemanband like this.