Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

It’s Gonna Be a Long Four Years Playlist • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 27, 2017.

1. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Basically all of Enter Shikari's catalogue from Common Dreads onward is perfect for this

On the dismantling of health care:

On the denial of climate change and silencing scientific research:

On anti-imperialism

And self-explanatory

ConArdist, beachdude42 and Schooner like this.
  2. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Needs more up the punx ;-)

cubsml34 likes this.
  3. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

I'm right there with you @Jason Tate! Thanks so all you do! Let's all be kind and let's let music distract us, from this awful time we are living in history these days.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

For me it's a lot of Bad Religion, Anti-Flag, Rage Against the Machine, and System of a Down.

5. J.Dick

Regular

Fugazi: Suggestion
    Cobra Skulls: Rebel Fate
    Dillinger Four: Contemplate This On The Tree Of Woe
    The Evens: All These Governors
    Midnight Oil: Beds Are Burning

6. Zev Jameson Loika

Life's a garden, dig it.

man, I'll be sure to jam this playlist through out the coming weeks. Thanks a lot!

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Dude, I actually thought he wouldn't be this bad and my parents scoffed at me. He's got a dangerously long erection fueled by his post-electoral insanity. I am picturing a racist, bigoted Howard Hughes not sleeping and pumping out just fucking crazy orders while keeping his poor wife imprisoned. Half his staff are neo-nazis.

8. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Hell yes, I love the machine that is Enter Shikari so much, NEVER thought they would grow into this from the scenester days. I would give it all up to be on Shikari Crew, just to see them every night.

9. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Sorry to be anecdotal and clogging the thread, gotta say when that "Anesthetist" vid dropped I was hospitalized from a xanax withdrawal induced grand-mal seizure. Freakin' horrifying, but when I was coming out of the postictal state and finally knew where I was, I watched it on my laptop. I was torn, both very much grateful to be in a premier hospital, with precise care, but pissed b/c I was scared and my view was a brick wall. My dad has an awesome job and I'm ashamed to say I'm still on my parents' insurance, and when(not if)the ACA is repealed there will be so many people without help that won't be able to get care. Nauseating. It's not perfect, no gov't institution is at first, but it's entirely crucial. Sorry for being t this guy.[​IMG]

10. paperlung Jan 29, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 29, 2017)
    paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

I have this same problem from chrome on windows. Takes me to itunes download page.

Edit: I can't open it on mobile either. Takes me to the iTunes Store where it says i must be on iOS 8.4 or later (I'm on latest iOS).

11. suppyguppy

Regular

Thanks for the playlist! Grew out of "political punk" as I've gotten older but Trump may have reignited that fire.

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Most of "Endgame" by Rise Against fits really well. Actually, ANY Rise Against fits well.

Zev Jameson Loika likes this.
  13. Zev Jameson Loika

Life's a garden, dig it.

funny because I've pretty much listened to exclusively Rise Against since Election Day...