Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

It’s Been a Year • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 31, 2017.

1. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I would love more reviews too...seems like it picked up some...that was always my favorite!

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. marceting

Trusted

I love this site so much more than the overcrowded AP. Thanks for the switch Jason, congrats on a year and here's to many more!

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

@Jason Tate, I'm proud to have gotten my one year as a user trophy on the one year anniversary of the site. I'm happy for you that shutting down AP and and starting Chorus has made you a happier person. Keep up the good work, brother, and happy anniversery!

(That's a lot of happy's)

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Awesome! I love it so much more than AP.net. :heart: It became worse than the Vietnam War, a quagmire. A fresh start was a brilliant idea. And Jason, even though I've given you a hard time in years past I realize you are a good man, and vital in developing our scene! I apologize, truly. Nothing but love!:blush:

5. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

I am a writer, I used to be a journalist before becoming a musician full-time. I'm extremely interested, let me know what I can do to "try out". Please!

6. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Can't believe it's been a year! I think this site is fantastic.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Congrats Jason! I've been here over a year now and the adjustment from AP to here has been really smooth. I promise I'll become a paying member as soon as I get the money for it

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. Luroda

Consistently Lurking

Congratulations chorus.fm!

9. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Happy birthday

10. Firefly

emotional motion sickness

Congrats, I hope it continues to go from strength to strength! I'll be sure to look at supporting you.

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Congrats man. You're really fucking good at your job.

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

YES!!!!!!!!!!

13. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

1 year on, this site is a welcome update.

Will I get a notice to re-up my annual subscription soon? Think I initially registered on 4/2/16.

Jason Tate and teebs41 like this.
  14. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Congrats @Jason Tate. After spending many great memories on AbsolutePunk I was sad to see it go but change isn't always a bad thing. As a web and graphic designer Chorus.fm is clean and simple (embrace the white space!) which I love over AbsolutePunks dated and clunky interface. The logo is a beaut as well (lets be fair guys the heart wasn't great when it came to the technical point of view of branding).

Looking forward to many more years here!

Jason Tate and teebs41 like this.
  15. oneeightytwo

Regular

Congrats Jason!

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

17. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

No, Craig is not ACA lol

Dirty Sanchez and Craig Manning like this.
  18. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Ugh

Jason Tate, Tim and angrycandy like this.
  19. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

we're all ACA

20. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I've spent a whole year lurking the political forums?!
    Congrats on the site and I can't wait to see what this year has in store! Always happy to be a supporter!

Jason Tate and skogsraet like this.
  21. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I was pretty bummed when the switch happened but this site has come to mean so much more to me than AP. It's a legitimate source of comfort to me to have people to talk to here, and is without a doubt my favourite website on the internet

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I just view Chorus as AP but grown up. AP when it realized it needed to wear a tie, and stop relying on Easy Mac and instead, be a big boy and make it from scratch. Congrats on the site man!

coleslawed, js977 and Jason Tate like this.
  23. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

So he's replieswithgifs ? IS THIS THAT DAY ?!?!?!

24. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

replieswithgifs was a Real American Hero.

FTank and Ryan like this.
  25. SoundInTheSignals

@Bake_Wear / soundinthesignals.com

Congrats on a year! One question: When is Drew going to be back on the podcast?