Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Issues Share Acoustic “Tapping Out”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

trevorshmevor likes this.
  2. I'm surprised they chose this song for an acoustic version. The album is full of better choices IMO

-----oh no did I become a snarky internet user because of the shutdown? :/

Breaking Good and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Thought the same thing! On the other hand, a lot of their fans seemed to react poorly to this record, so I like that they took its heaviest song and did this to it hahah

BoldType likes this.
  4. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

It's a shame as I thought the album ruled.

BoldType, cosmickid and trevorshmevor like this.
  5. Agreed! It was definitely the black sheep on my AOTY list, but placed pretty high

BoldType and JamesMichael like this.
  6. This album was one of my highlights for 2019. I really enjoy this record. I'm guessing fans didn't dig it because of the lack of screaming? Such a bummer. Hope that doesn't deter them from experimenting in the future.

7. The fans didn't dig it because post hardcore fans are dorks who can't fathom hearing something with less screams (the sacrilege! what a bunch of sold outs!) and with outside influences (pop / dnb / UK garage / r&b in my metal? blergh).

Hopefully they go even further on the next albums. These guys are way more talented than I initially thought and they don't deserve to be lumped in with such a terrible and tiring scene.

8. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

This was by far their best album, not even a competition

9. 100%