Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Issues - Headspace (May 20, 2016) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by indecipherable, Apr 27, 2016.

1. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

2. beachdude

3. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Yeah, that new Wildheart song is defnitely a whole banger.

beachdude likes this.
  4. beachdude

I wouldn't be surprised at all if I end up liking it more than the new Issues song

5. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I dig the track a lot! I still think ‘Lonely’ edges it for me but colour me stoked for the new ep/album (have they confirmed anything yet?).

beachdude likes this.
  6. beachdude

I believe Michael said on Twitter recently that an EP would be coming this summer. I’m stoked too.

JamesMichael likes this.
  7. beachdude

Issues’ tour with I Prevail starts tomorrow in Missouri. I’m hoping live videos of the new single start showing up within the next few days (or if we’re lucky, even a vinyl rip of the single from someone in VIP).

8. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Tyler from Issues and Teddy from Wildheart are in this.

beachdude likes this.
  9. beachdude

I guess between this and WildHeart’s guitarist touring with Tyler, Issues and WildHeart must be (at least somewhat) cool with each other... so that’s good.

JamesMichael and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  10. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I've been looking through the instagram/Twitter tags for Issues and the venues they've played, tryna' find footage of the new song-- but to no avail, rip.

beachdude likes this.
  11. beachdude

Same here lol. Can't even find what it's called. Guess we're waiting til next week.

12. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

beachdude likes this.
  13. atlas

Trusted

jesus that art sucks

14. Band has some catchy stuff but idk if I’m here for the green cheeto fingers album

beachdude likes this.
  15. beachdude

Yeah that cover is wack lmao but I’m still excited

16. beachdude

“Tapping Out” is out overseas. Pretty good track imo... I was almost expecting it to be more different from their past stuff than it was. But Tyler’s vocals are pretty hooky and it’s got a nice groove to it.

17. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Yeah, this is super fun, I dig it so much. The only issue I have is that Tyler sounds unnaturally nasally to me.

beachdude likes this.
  18. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

beachdude likes this.