Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Is Coronavirus causing you to skip shows? Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by CyberInferno, Mar 12, 2020.

1. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

I had 5 shows this month and 3 of them got postponed. At least I saw TWY twice.

2. dandownunder

I've missed The Menzingers/Press Club tonight because my friend felt unwell and we wanted to play it safe and I'm missing MCR/Deftones/JEW next week after that got cancelled.

Gutted is an understatement.

3. Tifoil

ñ

I was supposed to see The Wonder Years tonight but it got cancelled. I also have tickets for Rage Against The Machine in May but it also got postponed

4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

All shows for the most part that I planned on attending this month and next have been postponed or cancelled.

5. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

shows I was seeing that got postponed:
    Microwave
    Pearl Jam
    Deafheaven
    Brian Fallon
    Killswitch
    DGD
    Circa Survive
    Beach Slang

shows I was seeing that got cancelled:
    Thy Art is Murder/Fit for an Autopsy

shows I skipped:
    Have Mercy

show that might be on:
    Spanish Love Songs

absolute insanity right now

6. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I was gonna see my friends do improv, but the theaters across L.A. are shut down for the rest of the month.

7. andysoto523

Regular

Shows I have tix to that got postponed
    --
    Tiger Army
    Rage Against the Machine
    Pearl Jam
    Darkest Hour / Misery Signals

I have System of a Down and Korn in May in LA but we probably won't know if it's getting postponed or not for another month. Although tbh I wouldn't be bummed if it got moved to the summer or fall.

8. dubey

Regular

Skipped Have Mercy last night

Didn't have a ticket but stayed home because corona

9. benhos

I wouldn't skip a show over it, but my city has prohibited gatherings of >50 people for the next 8 weeks (subject to change) and there are five shows towards the end of that time frame (April 28 through May 10) that I had planned on going to. No word on whether any of them are officially cancelled or postponed but it's not looking good.

10. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

"Is Coronavirus causing you to skip shows?"

fucking better be.

11. flask

Trusted Supporter

tbf this thread was made 4 days ago which at this point feels like 4 years ago. Even my original post urges people to consider skipping shows through April. Now I strongly believe people should come to terms that there will be no shows through the summer and NBA/NHL seasons are definitely done.

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

even the bands/venues/promoters that were adamant about not cancelling a couple of days ago, are all cancelling now. it's not really an option any more

13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Are any venues still open?

14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

really hope my June Bright Eyes show isnt impacted by this

15. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Haha to be fair, when I posted this question, it wasn't nearly as much of a foregone conclusion (check those confident early replies!).

16. J12

Trusted Supporter

This was poised to be my biggest summer of shows ever, but at this point, the only one I think even has a prayer of a chance of happening is My Chemical Romance in September.