Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Iron Fist (Netflix) TV Show • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by xapplexpiex, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Stop watching. Time is precious. Don't live with the regret that I do.

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Marvel Netflix? Nah, Iron Fist is hands down the worst modern comic book television series, and it isn't even close.

3. Greg

I never got around to watching Legion... But let's see... I would put the rest of Marvel Netflix over it, all 4 current Arrowverse shows, Agents of Shield... What am I missing?

Gotham is pretty awful. Or rather season 1 was. I don't know which is worse between those 2. Both have major issues.

4. Ya, you're right haha.

5. Gotham revels in its ridiculousness now. I enjoy it lol.

6. Davjs

Trusted

Iron Fist is better than Arrow Season 3. There is no defending it.

I'm on defenders Ep 4 (omg EP 3 gave me the same chills I got when watching the airport scene in Civil War) and I'm def glad I watched IF. They seem to focus a lot so far on Danny and Colleen and what they are doing post IF, so they and their situation is nice to know for sure.

7. Davjs

Trusted

Oh, and since you mentioned it I def enjoyed Iron Fist better than Gotham Season 1. Barbara Gordon's story itself may be one of the worst arcs I've seen in tv lol.

8. Tim

Oh wow, I forgot Gotham even existed. Ok, yeah, that one gives it some decent competition.

If we're thinking of other shows that exist and are better, even though it was canceled, I gotta give a shout out to Agent Carter. I think that covers all the superhero shows of the modern comic book adaptation era, though we got a lot on the horizon: Gifted, Inhumans, Punisher, Runaways, Black Lightning, Cloak & Dagger, New Warriors, Krypton...

9. It hasn't even aired yet and I'm positive Iron Fist is better than Inhumans.

slimfenix182 and Davjs like this.
  10. Greg

Yea, lots coming. Gotta be mostly better than this, right?

11. Greg

Haha possibly. What I've seen looks really bad. Someone asked me if I'm going to see it in IMAX and I just laughed in their face haha

12. Tim

Like @Whalejaw said, Inhumans kinda looks like a contender, which is fitting considering it's the next Scott Buck series, lol. I feel confident that everything else will be much better, though. Maybe Krypton could be rough, but even that could be a fun sci-fi series that just happens to be based on some of the Superman mythos.

13. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I'm on episode 7. Is it weird that I'm more interested in Ward's story than Danny's? I feel so bad for the guy. Quite a turn around. Maybe a testament to the actor's performance.

Kingjohn_654 and Jake W like this.
  14. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

As the show went on I liked Ward more and more. He and Colleen made the show worth watching for me

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  15. Davjs

Trusted

Ditto

slimfenix182 likes this.
  16. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

The guy that plays Ward is a great actor. Loved him in Banshee too.

slimfenix182 and Davjs like this.
  17. Davjs

Trusted

Banshee is such an underrated show. I forgot he was in there. He played the rookie cop who was ex nazi right?

Jake W likes this.
  18. Jake W

Yeah

19. PauLo

43% Burnt

Season 2 teaser from SDCC...

They showed other footage apparently and was a marked improvement. I loved Iron Fist before the show, so I probably gave it a little more time than most. It was ok at best, but I’m still looking forward to season 2

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  20. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

21. Davjs

Trusted

The supporting cast made the first season watchable for me, but still the worst of the bunch.

I liked his character a lot more in Defenders/LC season 2. I would hope Luke Cage is in this season, but where LC season 2 left off I dunno how that would really happen so that's a bummer.

22. Jake W

Claire/ Colleen / Ward kept me watching. Easily the worst marvel netflix show though.

23. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Sub

24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Next season is only 10 episodes apparently. Hope that carries onto all of the Marvel Netflix shows

awakeohsleeper likes this.