Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Iron Fist (Netflix) TV Show • Page 11

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by xapplexpiex, Apr 1, 2016.

1. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

On paper he is such an unlikeable character, but Tom is just ridiculously charismatic as Ward. And he hits those emotional beats so well too.

Def one of my favorite characters in all of Marvel Netlix.

stayillogical and slimfenix182 like this.
  2. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Joy is the worst character. Hands down

Davjs likes this.
  3. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

She's just a terrible actress tbh

Davjs likes this.
  4. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

On the final episode. It’s definitely benefited from the shorter length. I’m actually surprised how much I’ve enjoyed this after how atrocious IF1 was.

stayillogical, slimfenix182 and Davjs like this.
  5. Davjs

Trusted

I really liked the Mistey and Colleen teamup foreshadowing for Luke Cage season 3, if we get one lol

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  6. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Misty & Colleen were by far the best thing about this season. Brilliant.

7. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Kind of just had this on the background so I’m a little lost. Why does Danny have to train again?

8. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

He had his leg badly broken by Davos.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Netflix won't be renewing this.

10. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Good. Consolidate it and Luke Cage into Heroes for Hire.

mike1885 and TEGCRocco like this.
  11. I'm actually a bit disappointed. Season 2 was enjoyable and there were some really cool threads setting up season 3.

Raku and stayillogical like this.
  12. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Surprisingly that was actually my favorite full season 2 of the Marvel shows. I say full cause the Punisher part of DD 2 was great.

Raku likes this.
  13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I’m surprised it’s not being renewed. Danny can always show up in other shows I suppose.

Raku likes this.
  14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Yeah I kinda hope they keep the character around in some way

Raku likes this.
  15. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Man, that sucks. Hope they do a Heroes for Hire thing

Raku likes this.
  16. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

i am sad

It was just getting good

Raku likes this.
  17. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I didn’t think I’d be disappointed about this but after IF2 I’m actually sad. Colleen was brilliant and where the show ended set up some really interesting lines of story. I’m actually quite surprised.

Raku likes this.
  18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I still haven't gotten around to the second season but I'm shocked Netflix actually cancelled one of these shows, I assumed they were all safe until Marvel decided to end them

Raku and awakeohsleeper like this.
  19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Marvel could always revive it when the streaming service is up in a year or two

Raku likes this.
  20. PauLo

43% Burnt

This seriously sucks, the end of season 2 got me so hyped for a 3rd season.

21. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

22. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

If this is replaced by a Daughters of the Dragon series then I'll be just fine with it ending. I really enjoyed season 2, and I think that the show could have continued to be great, but Misty and Colleen have undeniable chemistry together. I don't want that part of this show to die off.

23. Davjs

Trusted

I honestly thought none of the shows would get renewed since Disney Steaming service isn't too far away. Isn't that going to kill any Disney related content on Netflix?

That being said, the last season was fun and I'd have liked it to continue. At least we get another Dare Devil.

Raku likes this.
  24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Finally finished the second (and final) season. SO much better than that mess of a first season. Colleen is still the best character by far, followed by Ward. Every time Colleen and Misty were on screen together was awesome and I need a show with them immediately. Kinda sad we won't get to see where this goes next. Finally time to start S3 of Daredevil.

Colleen's iron katana is the fucking coolest btw

awakeohsleeper and Whalejaw like this.
  25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Finally watched S2 and honestly loved it, probably one of my favorite seasons of the any of the Netflix shows (haven't seen DD3 yet) and I'm so sad we're not going to get a followup now. Everything was better

It would be cool if there was a second season of Defenders to conclude all of these shows at the same time but I doubt that will happen