Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

iOS App Chordify Launches

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Chordify is a new app that purports to give you the chords to almost any song. I haven’t given it a try yet, but I’ve seen it getting pretty decent reviews from a few people I trust.

2. jorbjorb

7 rings

definitely going to download

3. Down with that.

4. jorbjorb

7 rings

holy shit. mark my words. this app is amazing

Mr. Serotonin and Jason Tate like this.
  5. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

yup

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. I've been using the browser version for a while. It's not always quite on point, but it is always a good starting point.

Neon Light likes this.
  7. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

will download when i get my phone tomorrow.

8. shawnhyphenray

Regular

Wasn't this posted about when the site was still AbsolutePunk and you were hating on it's inaccuracy or something?

9. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

As a guy who plays guitar I don't get how this is helpful. It's like it assumes everything is 4/4 playing quarter notes

10. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I feel like the time signature and note length is the easy part to figure out yourself though, whereas this helps with the harder part which is picking out exactly which chord is being used

Then again, I haven't used it at all yet, so maybe this is a good point

11. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I use guy who plays guitar very loosely. I used to play a lot in high school but after college it more or less I pick it up for 5 minutes a week and play a riff I haven't forgot. But I was going through it and I was thinking this wouldn't help
    Me that much