Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Introducing the Chorus.fm Shop • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 8, 2019.

1. russvanderhoof

pizza.~

Robust selection, very cool.~

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Would like to see some enamel pins!

David Parke likes this.
  3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Any chance of shirts with front and back? I'd love to have the white AP.net breast logo with "music mends broken hearts" on the back. I'd like to get something like that along with chorus.fm stickers.

JenaAnnissa and falafelmywaffle like this.
  4. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

God damn the Chorus logo is sharp. I'm not sure I ever really noticed before it was by itself like this.

5. Haha, yeah, that's the best part about print-on-demand services and not having to hold any kind of inventory. It's crazy how much better those kinds of things have gotten over the past few years to where it is actually reasonable to do.

David Parke and slickdtc like this.
  6. I may give that a shot, the hard part with the AP.net logo is that it's such a weird shape that getting it exactly centered is more difficult than you'd think.

I do plan to try something like that at some point. I've got a few other ideas as well, but it'll take some time to play around with what looks/works right.

Spenny likes this.
  7. Definitely going to try and do those again.

If anyone has a recommended vendor for those, let me know.

Problem with those is I usually have to hold the inventory/ship them out. May be able to do a pre-order of some kind though.

supernovagirl and smowashere like this.
  8. Unfortunately at this point in time Threadless only has front options available (except for the zip-up hoodie, which has the logo on the back), but the moment they allow front and back I'll be absolutely doing something just like that.

CyberInferno likes this.
  9. Haha, thanks! I also really like it. Especially by itself, I think it's a strong mark that looks great even if people don't know what it is.

RileyWitiw and kidwithhelmet like this.
  10. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Loving these Jason!

I'm definitely getting an AP.net tee and a sticker at some point soon.

11. grimis16

Regular

Thanks man. Basically the same one I've had since joining this site back in the day. 40 Hour Train Back to Penn was my go to album.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  12. grimis16

Regular

I agree, seeing it on a shirt is the first time I thought this. Looks like a colored vinyl spinning. Also reminds me of Colorado, my home state. : )

kidwithhelmet and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  13. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Thrices album ranking or a replieswithgifs shirt would be perfection.

David Parke and rxbandit89 like this.
  14. Omni

Regular

Just bought a couple of stickers. Got the black chorus logo and the AP.net logo even though I posted on AP maybe twice ever. I lurked that site a lot and discovered a lot of great music through it so I have a soft spot for it. I will buy a mug and a shirt later when I can afford it.

Jason Tate likes this.
  15. Hit me up when they come I’d love to see how they come out. Specifically the AP one. I haven’t bought one yet. I should. Haha.

Omni likes this.
  16. Omni

Regular

Will do!

Jason Tate likes this.
  17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Will buy stickers when I have money. Will also instantly buy a beanie if that comes into existence

Kingjohn_654 and Jason Tate like this.
  18. From what I’ve read, beanies are a thing they’re working on. Also, if you want just chorus stickers I have some here still that I can sell you (anyone) for a better price until they’re gone. Basically like two or three for the price they charge on Threadless. Dm me if interested.

supernovagirl and CarpetElf like this.
  19. MightyBrian

This is where I am suppose to write something cool Prestigious

hey sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but what is in the front of the zip-up hoodie, like zipper color, string color, and logo in the breast area?

David Parke likes this.
  20. Let me see if I can find out.

David Parke likes this.
  21. pbueddi

Trusted

Went with a center logo onyx t shirt and black mug with ap.net logo (couldn't resist). Wasn't sure what material to go with, but Jason recommended the tri-blend so I went with that. Hopefully it's comfortable and durable as well.

22. Here's some more information about the different types of shirts:

What T-Shirts are available on Artist Shops? - Threadless Artist Shops

The tri-blend is a soft material that I've just always liked because of how it fits my body. I never liked super rigid or thick shirts. If you Google the brand of shirt used you can find the stores that have the blanks and see more photos as well. And/or look at a shirt you really like and see if you can find the brand it's printed on. Back in the early 2000s bands did a lot of Gilden. These days most stuff I see online is on Next Level or Bella+Canvas.

I need to get myself a mug soon too!

pbueddi likes this.
  23. pbueddi

Trusted

Good to know. Thanks for the info. My stuff shipped today and im excited to see it!

Jason Tate likes this.
  24. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Hope I get that shipping notification soon!!!!

Jason Tate likes this.
  25. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

im very poor but cant wait to buy some stuff when I have money again