Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Into It. Over It. - Figure (September 18, 2020; Triple Crown Records) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Drew Beringer, Jul 10, 2020.

1. MegT585

Trusted

I somehow knew nothing about this. So disappointed and wishing I didn’t preorder so fast.

Carrow likes this.
  2. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Yeah, I knew nothing about this and it's fucking disappointing...

3. Anthony_ Jul 11, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 11, 2020)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah I mean that’s why these dudes go away for a little bit, so it kind of fades into memory for the even the people who were around when the story originally broke.

@MegT585 if you email the label or whoever you can probably get a refund

bradpetrik, aspeedomodel and Carrow like this.
  4. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

where did you admit your error? I must’ve missed that part. I think that’s kinda essential. New information leads to changing your mind leads to admitting you were wrong leads to getting welcomed back into a conversation. Skipping a step leads to no one taking you seriously.

Carrow likes this.
  5. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

used to be one of my favorite artists back from like 2013-2017. spun 52 Weeks constantly and really enjoyed all of his albums (especially Standards), and absolutely loved "Augusta, GA."

then all of that stuff came out and put a really bad taste in my mouth. never really felt comfortable listening to his music again after that.

seeing him drop a single earlier this week, I was hoping that he took the past three years to self-reflect and grow as a person. and maybe he has done that, but I doubt it based on how that press release is written. extremely disappointing.

bradpetrik and Carrow like this.
  6. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

His statement reads like he suffered abuse and had to heal. If I didn't know the backstory I'd feel bad for him just reading that press release.

Aaron Mook and danceparty like this.
  7. Anthony_

nobody gives a shit

Carrow likes this.
  8. Ah yes. The Pinegrove defender

Anthony_, Joe4th and Carrow like this.
  9. Anthony_