Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Inhaler - It Won't Always Be Like This (July 9, 2021)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Jul 8, 2021.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

1. It Won't Always Be Like This
    2. My Honest Face
    3. Slide Out The Window
    4. Cheer Up Baby
    5. A Night On The Floor
    6. My King Will Be Kind
    7. When It Breaks
    8. Who's Your Money On? (Plastic House)
    9. Totally
    10. Strange Time To Be Alive
    11. In My Sleep

2. RoKKeR

The Fly

Listening today! Pretty awesome to see how much success they’ve already had up to this point. The singles are all solid and I just got to Slide Out the Window… a nice surprise, good to hear some variation on this record.

Also I know it’s probably the last thing he wants to hear but every now and then, particularly on big high/strain notes, Eli sounds so much like is dad haha.

3. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

Who are these guys? They've been all over Apple Music playlists recently, and I'm really digging their sound a lot.

4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Honestly, I started seeing them everywhere too and then checked them out a bit ago and dug what I heard! They’ve definitely been getting a lot of buzz/promotion for a new band but the tunes are solid! Haven’t listened to the full album yet though!

5. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I really liked “We Have To Move On” when it came out and I don’t think anything on here touches that song, but it’s fun enough. I’m not sure how much I’ll come back to this but I’m excited to see what else is to come from them

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Listened to this the other day. It was alright. Nothing that wowed me or anything but a solid rock album. Some parts were better than others but overall it was decent.

8. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Seems like they're trying to hide the fact that he's Bono's son, but he sounds just like him!

9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

10. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Been listening to this one a lot recently. Still really enjoy it.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Slangster likes this.
  12. Just discovered them, great band