Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (James Mangold, June 30th 2023) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Dirty Sanchez, Mar 15, 2016.

1. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Can it get pushed back forever?

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Spielberg just said that this isn't even shooting until April 2019 so I wouldn't expect it until Summer 2020 at the earliest.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't recall making this thread lol.

6. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I still stand by what I said.

Dirty Sanchez and aoftbsten like this.
  7. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

8. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Why bother at this point?

9. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Indiana Jones and the Nursing Home of Doom

GrantCloud likes this.
  10. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

I am in the minority, but man I loved Crystal Skull haha.

I'll leave..

11. dlemert

Trusted

Just let Harrison retire in peace and cast Alden as Indiana Jones already.

aoftbsten likes this.
  12. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm looking forward to it.

13. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

I'm pretty sure that Harrison is one of the driving forces behind the movie. Dude loves playing Indy.

14. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

My guess is they'll use this to officially retire Indy and try to launch a new character. However, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Alden take on the role. I thought he was great as a young Han.

aspeedomodel likes this.
  15. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Indy 4 GOAT

Aregala likes this.
  16. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

The other week I was walking up to the National Cathedral and as I'm waiting for the signal to cross the street this for hire SUV drives right by me. It was only for a split second, but I'm 100% positive it's Harrison Ford in the passenger seat. So positive that I search Twitter to check and see that other people have indeed seen him in the city as well. Anyway, the point of the story is that I love Harrison Ford and I'm pretty sure I just missed running into him inside the cathedral -- he would be one of a few celebrities I would actually bother for a picture. Anyway, hurry up, and please be better than Crystal Skulls.

17. Jake Gyllenhaal

Uhh, good like with that. He comes off as very curmudgeon and wouldn’t be shy with blowing someone off in public. That is unless you catch him walking around high as a kite, which he often does.

18. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Thought he would be like that myself, could totally see that. He was posing with someone in one of the tweets I came across and seemed fine, but maybe he was good at faking it. If the chance ever presents itself, I'll just offer him some tree.

19. Sorry for resurrecting this thread but I just put on KOTS because I thoroughly enjoy it. The refrigerator scene is straight out of the original Back to the Future script - which is probably why I love it so much. Oops.

aspeedomodel and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  20. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Crystal Skull gets way too much hate. It’s a fun movie.

21. Morrissey

Trusted

Everyone was still mad at George Lucas for the prequels so they did not give it a chance. It was a sequel to a trilogy about a teacher who beats up Nazis twice his size, watches people get their heart ripped out, survives giant falling boulders, jumping out of airplanes with an inflatable raft, and a cup that restores life. Surviving a nuclear bomb in a fridge or learning to use vines from monkeys is not far fetched in that setting.

22. Jake Gyllenhaal

Exactly, I’ve said this before to others who criticize the fridge... the movies have always suspended itself from reality

23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

No Shia, no sale.

24. MY PEOPLE!!!

25. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I didn’t mind either of the two things you mentioned (fridge & monkeys). It was more the end that left a sour taste in my mouth. I just didn’t enjoy that. The rest of the film was fun enough.

coleslawed likes this.