Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Incubus / Jimmy Eat World / Judah & The Lion Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Feb 6, 2017.

1. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Yeah, I have a ton of those $2.25 voucher codes too.

For those other vouchers that are redeemable for 2 eligible GA tickets, click on this link Schlesinger v. Ticketmaster Settlement Ticket Codes & Vouchers then click on "view eligible events" From there you can sort it by area and see what's available.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Honestly, Jimmy Eat World is one of my top 5 bands of all-time and wouldn't go to this show for free. I cringe at the thought of going to Blossom.

3. bachna84

And as a side note, Cleveland and Cuyahoga Falls are listed separately

4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I just realized that Irving, TX was listed separately from Dallas, TX and I found like 8 more shows.

5. TMS2787

Trusted

Maybe leave near the end of Incubus? You can usually hear it until you passed the bridges. I usually start to get ready to walk out when the band goes off for the encore and can most times get out in under five minutes. I got screwed last month at Dead And Company as I expected a two song encore and was leaving in the middle of the first (because it was a John Mayer lead song) and by time I got half-way to my car the buses where leaving and then I couldn't find my car but luckily I was in the volunteer lot and got almost right out. There's only a few shows I'd stay until the complete end for. This won't be one of them. Lol.

6. bachna84

Yeah, if I go I definitely wouldn't stick around to the very end. I kinda wish this show was just at Jacobs Pavilion instead.

7. SPine

Trusted

I would go if it was there. I'm closer to downtown than Blossom. I was hoping because of the low ticket sales that it might get downgraded. Blossom is going to look empty

8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I might have bought full price tickets for this show if it had been at a more appropriate sized venue.

9. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Anyone else going tonight?

10. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Incubus dedicated Wish You Were Here to Chester Bennington tonight

11. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Ah was wondering if they'd do something like that. "The Warmth", which they played at Jones Beach last night, has also been in my head a lot today given the news.

12. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Was actually a lot more crowded than I expected in Camden last night

13. Cmoney86

Trusted

I picked up 2 tickets the the Chicago stop using one of my vouchers from the lawsuit

14. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Camden show was a blast

15. TMS2787

Trusted

That's awesome!

16. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Show last night was great. Jimmy Eat World definitely was the highlight for me.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  17. TMS2787

Trusted

I can't remember if this has been posted or addressed but what time has Jimmy Eat World been taking the stage? I know the show tomorrow starts at 6:45 PM and Judah is opening. So I'm assuming that JEW will take the stage around 7:30 PM?

18. TMS2787

Trusted

I just looked at their Twitter and answered my own question. Haha.

19. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

In Camden they said they were going on at 7:30 but didn't go on until 7:45, just an FYI

20. TMS2787

Trusted

Thank you! I'll still show up by 7:15 so I'm seated and don't miss anything, lol.

21. TMS2787

Trusted

I went last night…

We walked in as Judah & The Lion where covering Mr. Brightside and it was awful. As was the rest of the set. I couldn't figure out what type of band they are or inspire to be but I hated pretty much every second of it. I wasn't aware that they did the song Take It All Back. The venue was basically a ghost town during their set, which I expected for the whole show.

Jimmy Eat World was, as always really good. I think they played a solid setlist for the time they are given. It was funny to see people be clueless to every song and when they broke out Futures, Sweetness and The Middle people just going crazy. Which is common with bigger shows like this. The venue started to fill in more during their set but was still pretty bare.

Incubus was also really good. Last night I felt was pretty heavy on 8 which the whole tour has been but I still really enjoyed their set. Brandon sounded great. And the light show wasn't bad either. During their set the pavilion and lawn really filled in, it still wasn't close to a sellout but I was shocked by how many people ended up showing up. The free vouchers did wonders for this show I believe.

I ended up with a middle pavilion, dead center seat on the $10 upgrade and got free "close" parking. The weather was super nice last night and it was an overall good time. I'm glad I was there.

Contender and NationalPhenomenon like this.
  22. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Basically going to the show tonight in Pittsburgh just for Jimmy Eat World. Are the shirts worth it for this tour?

23. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Going to this show on the 11th. I. AM. SO. PUMPED. It will be my first time seeing Incubus and Jimmy Eat World. Knocking out two birds with one $33 stone. Long time coming.

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

25. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I've got mine and I'm bringing one of those people

So hopefully the others want to join