Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Incubus / Jimmy Eat World / Judah & The Lion Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Feb 6, 2017.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I got that ticketmaster email this morning too, but when I went to the site, it still doesn't have any shows listed. Maaaaayyyybe they'll update it soon. If so, I'd definitely be down for this tour.

2. TMS2787

Trusted

It has a different look now but no events. I was on mobile so I thought maybe it was an issue from the phone. Lol.

suicidesaints likes this.
  3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Same here. They changed the layout of the site, but I don't see any events listed. Doesn't surprise me that it's still impossible to redeem these vouchers. Live Nation/Ticketmaster is such a joke.

4. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

You remember that guy in high school who kept trying to get you to attend one of this youth group meetings "just for fun"? This is basically one of those lame bands that forms out of those gatherings using trite lyrics and "ironic" hip hop posturing all combined into super lame, formulaic songs that are only one step above that awful Christian worship music. I

heaththehorizon likes this.
  5. midnightxtaylor

Regular

It's not announced yet and I can't remember the date off the top of my head. I'm assuming maybe after the Incubus tour they'll announce it?

I'm lazy and hate driving anywhere further south than Salem for shows, that's why I'm not sure which I should go to (or both).

6. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Is it in Eugene or Bend then? I'd recommend both, but that's just cause JEW is basically the best band in the world.

7. TMS2787

Trusted

Just used my vouchers and got four tickets! Whewho!

8. heaththehorizon

Regular

Used a voucher and will be in camden on thursday only for JEW

Taco-King likes this.
  9. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Eugene. I was just in Bend a few weekends ago, and it took like 3-4 hours each way. I love JEW, but I'm not going that far.

I'm annoyed that the vouchers aren't good for the Ridgefield show, but they are for the Auburn one. That would have made my decision so much easier.

10. jjnunn118

They did a Groupon for it a while back, managed to scoop up tickets for $20 which was perfect since I don't give a shit about Incubus or Judah.

Definitely gonna be at that Eugene show, thanks for the tip!

11. Sad Messiah

Regular

Judah & The Lion are an affront to humanity

12. TMS2787

Trusted

I had never heard of Judah & the Lion before this thread and everything everyone has said makes me want to get there early just to see how bad they are. It's like the new BC13!

13. jjnunn118

They aren't nearly that bad

14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

This post makes me super jealous because I live in Oregon and have to drive out 3-4 hours each way every time I go to a show and wish I could be pickier about driving far distances smh this cruel world #SelfPity

I dont know anything about Incubus but I will go to the Auburn date because Jimmy Eat World and free. tho it's a 4.5 hour drive so what I'm saving in tickets I will spend on gas and hotel womp womp

15. TMS2787

Trusted

Haha. I was being very outlandish with that comparison. Because no one is that bad. Not even Nickelback.

16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Ticketmaster proved me wrong. Grabbed a pair of tickets for the Dallas show using the vouchers.

And got tickets to see DJ Shadow on Saturday!

17. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Tickets on StubHub are as little as $7 for Tinley Park and $10 for Cuyahoga Falls, just a heads up.

If they were that cheap for Michigan, I'd go just to see Jimmy Eat World and then leave (I work the next morning).

18. TMS2787

Trusted

It looks like all of the shows that where offered for voucher reedming yesterday are all at pretty much rock bottom prices. I ended up getting four tickets because I thought my girlfriends brother was going to with us because he loves Jimmy Eat World but it turns out he works. So now I'll try to sell them for lower than StubHub and cover the potential $10 pavilion upgrade I'm hoping that they'll offer.

19. SPine

Trusted

I was not planning on going to this but the vouchers may make me go for Jimmy Eat World and leave a little bit into Incubus. I hate driving 45-50 minutes to Blossom though

Contender likes this.
  20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

What are the vouchers everyone is talking about?

21. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

22. bachna84

Right now there are 9 available shows in the Cleveland area to use vouchers on - 7 at Blossom and 2 at HOB

23. bachna84

I only live 10 or so minutes away from Blossom but it's always such a pain getting in and out of there. Maybe the Incubus/Jimmy Eat World show wouldn't be too bad since it looks like there won't be a ton of people there...

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Ahh, yes, I remember that. When I go to my 'active vouchers' there are 17 different $2.25 voucher codes. Do you have to plug all those codes separately?

Then I have five other vouchers that say "This voucher is potentially redeemable for two eligible general admission tickets for select events at Live Nation owned or operated venues, subject to availability and limitations. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Each Ticket Voucher is valid for a single, one-time use." How do you know which shows the vouchers are good for?