Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Incubus / Jimmy Eat World / Judah & The Lion Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Feb 6, 2017.

1. oldboot

Regular

I'm going to that date and have pit seats. Looking forward to the show itself but nothing else about the experience! If you change your mind, there are about 17,000 seats left haha

2. Is there seriously that many seats left?!?

3. oldboot

Regular

4. Taco-King Jul 13, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 13, 2017)
    Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

5. oldboot

Regular

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  6. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Anybody know what ticket sales look like for the Cleveland date?

I'm on the fence for this one.

7. MegT585

Trusted

Looks like Syracuse this Saturday is selling well. Maybe because its on a weekend tho?

8. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

You can look at the ticket page's interactive seating map.

bachna84 likes this.
  9. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

10. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Is this tour worth going to just for JEW? Ridgefield is about an hour away for me, but they're going to be playing a headliner about 2 hours away from me in September.

11. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Look at the setlist and decide. They play 14 or 15 songs depending on the night.

12. Jackbo487

Regular

just got a Goldstar email for the Hollywood Bowl show, gulp. Yeah, no real idea why this was booked in venues of this size..

NationalPhenomenon likes this.
  13. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

If you're going solely to see JEW, I'd go see the headlining show (and 10-11 more songs). Plus, you won't have to pay Incubus prices (unless you can find a deal, which obviously can be had with a show selling this poorly) with a crowd that pretty much only knows the last few songs.

14. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

Atlas Genius and Jimmy Eat World were great last night in Bethel. And we got "Lucky Denver Mint", which I was pretty happy about.

I'm a pretty big fan of the majority of Incubus' records, but I was a little let down with their performance, which seemed mailed in at times. They did sound great, though, and "Aqueous Transmission" was a fantastic closer. Overall, a pretty decent night for a $20 seat.

15. TMS2787

Trusted

What's a Goldstar e-Mail?

16. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

Read a review on the Syracuse show. A little over 7k fans were in attendance in a venue with a 17,500 cap.

17. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

And on a Saturday night, too.
    I'd estimate there were 8-9,000 there last night in Bethel. Venue's cap is 15,000.

18. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Where is this headliner? I can't find anything about it

19. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Does anyone know what set times have (roughly) been? Have to haul out to Jones Beach from the city on Wed and don't want to miss Jimmy Eat World (but definitely DO want to miss Judah and the Lion, fuck that band).

20. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

What's wrong with Judah & The Lion?

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm surprised Jimmy Eat World is playing 14-15 songs every night as the opener. Hell, that's a Thursday headlining set. I would have guessed somewhere in the 9-11 song range.

I'm still skipping this.

22. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Goldstar is a company that sells discounted/comp tickets to shows. Mostly stuff that sells poorly (theater, comedy clubs, tribute bands) - You can sign up for their email list and they'll email you every so often when new shows become available.

23. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

JEW plays at 7:30 or 7:40 most nights. Incubus is on at 9.

24. TMS2787

Trusted

Oh, okay. That makes sense and it's kind of what I expected it to be. Lol. I signed up to get e-Mails from Live Nation when they release more of "free" tickets through the voucher program and this morning I got an e-Mail saying that they'll be releasing shows and it makes me wonder / hope if this is one of them.

suicidesaints likes this.