Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Incredibles 2 (Brad Bird, June 15, 2018) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Nov 17, 2017.

1. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

That sequence in Screenslavers lair was one of the best looking animated sequences I've seen in forever!

2. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Never thought I would see a Faraday cage used in a Pixar movie.

Connor likes this.
  3. THIS WAS AMAZING HOLY SHIT

I’m naming my first son Jack Jack

SpyKi, Connor and primavera like this.
  4. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

It looked straight out of a comic book. So fucking good.

Connor likes this.
  5. dqwinny

THRILLHOUSE Supporter

This was an absolute delight.

Can't stress enough how beautiful the action scenes looked.

Connor likes this.
  6. clucky

Trusted Supporter

This was everything I wanted it to be. Buckets of fun, enough pieces to remind me what I loved about the original while still feeling fresh and different

Connor likes this.
  7. Lucas27

Trusted

Not even going to mention the Cars sequels, but would those who have seen this say it’s closer in quality to the Toy Story sequels than Monsters U and Finding Dory?

(For what it’s worth, I’m one of the few who actually really liked Monsters U, but Finding Dory underwhelmed me)

8. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I’d say it’s closer to Toy Story. I loved both MU And finding dory but this felt like a very natural and not a cash grab.

9. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Finding Dory stinks. This movie does not

10. michael_gatto

Trusted

So nice to see the Parr family again, so worth the 14 year wait. Honestly my only gripe is the one pretty predictable element in the story, but the rest is pretty perfect.

Connor and DrAlanGrant like this.
  11. I have really no attachment to the original film but I’m excited to see this

Connor likes this.
  12. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Toy Story 3 > Toy Story 2 > Incredibles 2 > Monsters University > Finding Dory > Cars 2 > Cars 3

13. Lucas27

Trusted

Hype.

14. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

15. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Can I just get a Bugs Life sequel? Personally always felt like that was one of their best. Might just be childhood nostalgia but it’s a favorite of mine.

Aside from Toy Story 2&3, none of the Pixar sequels have worked for me. Not particularly interested in this one either.

Joe4th, Henry and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  16. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Bao was WILD. My theater had no idea how to react.

17. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I'm glad I haven't seen Finding Dory if it really isn't any better than Monsters U. Bleh.

18. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I might have let out an audible "what the fuck" around children

coleslawed likes this.
  19. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I thought the lead character in Bao was male. I'm an idiot

20. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Ummmmmm.... oops.

Anyway, I really liked Bao. The audience didn’t get what was really going on though, IMO. The biggest laugh it got was during the absolutely saddest moment. I felt like I was watching something different than the rest of my theater.

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I assume I know which spot you’re talking about, and I think people just didn’t know how to react cus for me it definitely wasn’t clear what was going on just yet. My theater had more of a wtf reaction than a laugh though. Myself included

22. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

love a Jack Jack, this was great

23. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

It was sudden... I dunno. I felt like laughing was a weird reaction. I guess if you’re not thinking it through at all? Eh. Oh well. It didn’t ruin anything for me, just distracted me for a moment.

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Haha no I agree laughter is weird, I didn’t laugh I was literally just like “uhhh what how do I react to this”. I think also because it’s not unusual for Pixar to have inanimate objects actually come to life, I didn’t necessarily think there was any reason I shouldn’t have believed that was the case again here so I didn’t look for the bigger picture.

25. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

So much of that movie is bullshit, but there are some cute moments. Everything with Gerald had me laughing on the floor, for example.