Inauguration Day • Page 2

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Dominick, Nov 16, 2016.

1. ellie117

south jersey. Supporter

Where are you coming from?

2. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

3. Borat 2: Vengeance

My wife Supporter

I went to the 'Rally to Restore Sanity' or whatever that John Stewart/Steven Colbert thing was - didn't go to 08/12 Inauguration. Probably going to take the light rail down but it's going to be a disaster either way

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

make my wish come true Supporter

he didn't specify how to have fun

5. Importer/Exporter

Voice of Voices

Headed out with three friends. Anyone finding affordable places to stay? Our host may fall through and we're trying to find a contingency plan.

6. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

how are folks going from Philly? my ride has an unexpected funeral sadly now

7. Importer/Exporter

Voice of Voices

Alright, what sexy leftist demonstrations should Me and My Three Friends, all varying levels of attractive, be at on Friday?

8. Grapevine_Twine

@grapevine_twine Supporter

Unfortunately can't make it to DC this weekend, but for the folks near NYC there is a DSA protest on Friday at 5pm starting in Foley Square

9. ellie117

south jersey. Supporter

I bought Megabus tickets on Friday of last week to go down tomorrow night. There may still be seats available on that bus. Was so set on going but my extreme anxiety is kicking in and I'm getting fairly terrified and am reconsidering just going to the Sister March in Philly.

10. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

yeah i ended up paying a little more to get Greyhound tix and save my sister the headache of having to get me at like 1 am. traveling is so stressful though i feel you, i have one transfer and it's freaking me out lol

11. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere

Just found out that a friend from Detroit made a last minute decision to go to the protest tomorrow. He just offered to pick me up since I'm at the halfway point. Now I have to hurry home, and get the supplies I need for tomorrow.