Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

In the Spotlight Playlist: 50 Songs You Need to Hear

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 5, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

This week we unveiled our “In the Spotlight” feature where we highlighted 50 bands we thought you needed to hear. In the feature we’ve got blurbs and “recommended if you like” hints to try and convince you to listen to the bands, but sometimes just having all the recommended tracks in a playlist to churn through is the way to go.

Our “In the Spotlight Playlist” is available on Spotify and Apple Music.

The only artist I couldn’t find on the streaming services were Crystal Clear, so that’s why there’s only 49 tracks.

2. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

When I click on the Apple Music link it opens the iTunes Store app on my phone and loads forever.

3. Connecting to the iTunes Store.

Weird. It's the share link directly from Apple. Let me see if it works on my phone.

Edit: it's working for me. Super weird.

4. Sean Kilkenny

Thanks for this feature Jason! This is a great way for me to find new tunes and utilize my Apple Music subscriptionB-)

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

This is great. Judy French is such a fucking jam.

Essie and Jason Tate like this.
  6. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I found the problem, it was Chrome. I tried in Safari and it worked. Thanks!

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Guys Named Todd

Regular Prestigious

Any chance of a Google Play link for the one of us who uses that service.

8. some good stuff in there i haven't heard before! thanks

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. johnnyferris May 8, 2017
    (Last edited: May 8, 2017)
    johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

MUNA is pretty rad. That's the highlight for me, but lots of new and interesting stuff on here

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. Lots of new discoveres, thanks again !