Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

In the Spotlight: 50 Bands You Need to Hear (Part Two) • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 3, 2017.

1. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

I've just seen your profile picture and I feel a bit stupid now haha. But I had to write that post since I'm pretty obsessed with them too, and I'm really glad that chorus included them in this feature.

Jake W likes this.
  2. That show was a friggin blast

3. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Post Modern, Milkshakes, Creeper, Souvenirs (seen them play a couple times already), and MUNA are all sounding great so far

MrScott likes this.
  4. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

My girlfriend's family is really into folk, and one group that I have grown to enjoy is Mandolin Orange. Them and Elephant Revival are really worth checking out.

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

I am absolutely in love with The New Respects. The entire EP is amazing and is going to be on constant rotation.

I also am really enjoying SAINTE, Hippo Campus, Muncie Girls, and Gold Steps. Not a bad percentage at all. I'm sure if I spend some more time with the playlists I'll find even more.

Great list, everyone!

Wall Of Arms and Jason Tate like this.
  6. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Cool to see Hippo Campus get some love on this site. Phenomenal band. Live show kicks ass as well.

7. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

Seeing them for the first time in October in London and I cannot wait.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  8. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

I think Heyrocco could of made the cut in Part one or two but cool to see their buds Susto included. Also I just discovered the band Circa Waves and they rule. Worth checking out y'all.

9. noKings

Regular

Saw Phoebe Bridgers open for Julien Baker last year... been listening ever since. Great stuff.

coleslawed likes this.