Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Impractical Jokers TV Show • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by stayillogical, Apr 22, 2016.

1. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Ah, here we go.

2. manoverboard365

Trusted

So there's been theories that Gatto leaving is all part of an elaborate punishment, but then this morning I saw that HBO Max and TruTV have removed several episodes of Joe in "compromising" scenarios, like when he hides in the massage chair and when he has to kiss strangers in the food court. TruTV even removed his face from their sites.

Man, I really hope his exit doesn't have something to do with being a creep.

Here's one of the newest articles: HBO Max and TruTV Remove Impractical Jokers Episodes in Wake of Joe Gatto's Departure

3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yikes

4. John Lopiano

aka Broken Parachute Moderator

My first thought was Casey but he's also writing the new Ninja Turtles movie for Paramount with Colin so I feel like that's probably a big venture. I also thought of Jay Miller who is one of their producers and is a pretty well known sketch comedian locally. Chrissy D would be amazing though.

5. Iain

Regular

There’s a lot of people thinking it is a “pre cancel”. Ie getting ahead of a story. Really hope that is not the case.

6. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

If something was going on that was going to make him look bad, I don’t know why he would still be posting and adding tour dates for shows. It just wouldn’t make much sense but some people can also be really sociopathic and shitty so idk.

7. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

New season. 1st episode made me chuckle a few times.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  8. manoverboard365

Trusted

Still no Joe? I'll watch for sure but that last season felt like a big step down without him.

9. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, he's gone. They're still doing the special guest that shows up in the punishment and does nothing thing.

10. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Damn, I was hoping this thread getting bumped meant Joe was back.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  11. Iain

Regular

I love IJ, but for the first season for Joe being gone i got it was a quick pivot that was decent. However, I feel they needed to either incorporate them into pranks or go for comedians that they hang with that aren’t perhaps “mainstream famous”.

12. yeah, this new episode was pretty great haha