Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Impractical Jokers TV Show • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by stayillogical, Apr 22, 2016.

1. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

opening scene where Sal asks him if he could go to the Paula concert. His dad was just like whatever get the hell outta my hair

2. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

But there's pot!

THEN SMOKE IT

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Movie was ok

4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Watched the movie tonight and it was aight. I think they fit more challenges into a normal episode of the show lol

bradsonemanband and GrantCloud like this.
  5. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Anyone else watch the dinner party episode? I ate my dinner with them at the same time and enjoyed it so much, haha. I only wish I had made spaghetti and meatballs.

I'm going to check if they actually do tacos in tonight's episode, then wait and watch it tomorrow after ordering the same.

6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

It was tacos.

7. stayillogical

I know, I checked. I'm going to go get some tacos in half an hour then watch the show. Haha.

8. I met Murr and his tattoo yesterday

Attached Files:

9. stayillogical

Wow, I just realized I've missed an entire season of this show. I didn't know it came back this year since I no longer have Tru TV. And I've been watching since the very beginning, never missed an episode. Now I have a full season to marathon! Oh boy.

10. stayillogical

Just started season 9 on HBO Max. Oh man, it is tough to get Joe with a punishment so I love how embarrassing the doggy daycare situation was for him.

Also, Jameela Jamil cameo rocked.

11. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

sad news all around:

12. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

sad news, but Im not 100% sure this is true. Im praying its a punishment or something. Doesn't make sense

13. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

Did you read the article? He and his wife are separating so he's leaving to focus on his kids.

14. Whatttttt crazy

15. Iain

Regular

I am pretty gutted about this. I like all the guys but I always felt when he was on he could pull something magic off from nothing. I wonder who they will get to replace him? Chris Destafano (already on the network, podcasts with sal) or Casey Jost seems like good fits.

I know the guys have been doing their solo stuff on side recently. But I was surprised to see Joe doing it. I don't know why, I just thought he wanted to do IJ then enjoy the downtime in between tours/recording. I have obviously came to this conclusion from 100% speculation.

16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Couldn’t find this thread last night but yes, it sucks. It seems like he really needs time away from doing the show, wish him the best of luck.

17. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Very weird timing.

18. When I met Murr last September, he said there’s a prank/punishment that’s been going on for a long time that that person doesn’t even know is actually happening. So when I read this headline, my initial thought was “oh what if this is the thing?!” Obviously it’s not, but that was my very first thought.

19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Chrissy D would be amazing. That was my first thought as well. Or it could be funny if they could get Joe Derosa and kinda crop him In to all past episodes since his name is also Joe :crylaugh:

Iain and GrantCloud like this.
  20. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Ken and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  21. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

My real name starts with a J so I think that’ll make me a VERY strong candidate

Ken, bradsonemanband and GrantCloud like this.
  22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s going to be joey fatone

23. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

yea I did, but that doesn't make sense. I mean most parents work and have kids. Yea he can't travel and do stand up as much, but can easily film around daddy duty. Especially if he is only a part-time parent and ex-wife has kids half the time. Trust me, not trying to sound like a jerk or anything as I love IJ and Joe has always been my favorite. He is a star up guy and family man, just hoping maybe this is a punishment.

24. Wouldn’t surprise me, although he’s probably too recognizable.

25. stayillogical Jan 2, 2022
    (Last edited: Jan 3, 2022)
    stayillogical

Terrible news. I never want this show to end, so I'm glad it will keep going, but I can't imagine what the dynamic will be like without Joe. I just hope he comes back in the future. He's really the best out of all of them, sad to say but true.

On another note, I love when he says "nom nom." I do it myself sometimes to make my sister laugh. I can't find a clip but enjoy this one instead.

bradsonemanband likes this.