Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Impractical Jokers TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by stayillogical, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

It's already back!

2. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Oh my god, swear I just checked last week but clearly not - thank you! Think I've seen every episode 5+ times now, can't wait to rip the new ones tomorrow

3. Slangster

Yeah, they've been back for two weeks, the first one being a Hawaii special, which has an insane punishment. Both eps are good.

Joel likes this.
  4. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I don't know why, but I was kind of surprised that Murr said Q's hair smelled like pot. Not surprised that it smelled, just the fact that it made the final cut.

5. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

The waiting room, laugh and you lose, was amazing. I don't know how Joe didn't knock everyone else out when he pulled out the yoga mat and ripped off his shirt. And Sal's reaction was priceless when the first baby came in. "I kamikazed it." I'm sure the people in that room are lifelong fans now.

muttley likes this.
  6. muttley

That's become one of my favorite parts of the show. The first one where Sal says he's a pussy doctor was great. "My whole bag of props useless because he pulled out pussy doctor."

7. Slangster

Holy shit, last night's punishment was one of the best ever

8. stayillogical

Omg, I'm going camping and won't get to watch until Sunday. SO EXCITED.

9. stayillogical

The last minute of last week's episode was the best part. I hope everyone caught the pole dancer bit.

10. muttley

Surfs up, asshats!

11. stayillogical

I get really bad secondhand embarrassment and I can't watch this show without pausing sometimes. With that said, it has taken me a month to finally finish the Indecent Proposal punishment. I can finally delete it from my DVR! That was brutal. Poor Sal, "That was worse than Bingo."

I Am Mick likes this.
  12. EarthShifts

Trusted

That one was tough to watch but I still loved it.

I have a close friend who works on the show and I’ve been giving him crap for all of the recap shows they’ve done this season. I mean I love watching clips, but I want all new episodes. Haha.

13. Slangster

Agreed, a clip show here or there is fine but there have been way too many lately.

That said, the punishment where Joe had to leap through the tables is one of the funniest things I've ever watched.

14. stayillogical

I just delete the clip shows. I'd rather they give episodes with bonus material when they don't have new segments to show.

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Tru should just replay some other shows a little more often instead. I DVRed a late episode of The Chris Gethard Show and the recording ended up being two episodes of Impractical Jokers.

16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Has anyone seen them live? They are performing here at the state fair in August and I’m curious how it translates to a show on stage.

17. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

They're very funny, the show is very story telling driven and thrives on their chemistry.

Kingjohn_654 and GrantCloud like this.
  18. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I saw them do a live show two years ago and really enjoyed it.

GrantCloud likes this.
  19. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Their live show is a lot of fun. I was 3 beers deep and was laughing so hard I was about 60 seconds away from full on pissing myself.

Speaking of live shows: I am seeing Sal do stand up with Bert Kreischer, Nate Bergatze, and Kyle Kinane here in Chicago. Excited to see Sal's actual set.

Mr. Serotonin, GrantCloud and Ken like this.
  20. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That's gonna be a great show. Love Burnt Krystler. Have you seen Sal on This Is Not Happening?

21. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I've not sen his This Is Not Happening. At the IJ live shwo he talked about his neighbor getting broken into and I feel liek thart would be a good TINH story.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  22. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

It was pretty good, i saw it yesterday. Check it out when you get a second!

Kingjohn_654 and EarthShifts like this.
  23. EarthShifts

Trusted

The past week has been a blur and one of the toughest times of my life, but watching repeats of this has been a big help. I love these guys.

Kingjohn_654 and himynameisiain like this.
  24. Slangster

Back tonight!

EarthShifts likes this.
  25. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

This is still my favorite thing ever.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.