Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

I'm Glad It's You - Every Sun Every Moon (May 15, 2020) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Leftandleaving, Mar 17, 2020.

1. got mine today :)

2. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

I don’t listen to this album as often as I should but every time I do I find myself thinking it’s one of the year’s best. The Silver Cord is one of my favorite tracks of the year.

3. Jim

Trusted Supporter

yeah this album is fantastic

4. OotyPa

fall away

Definitely one of my favorites of this year.

5. Friendjamin

Regular Supporter

Are these guys still a band? From their lack of social media posts, the conclusion I’m drawing is that they aren’t. I listened to Every Sun Every Moon today. So sad but so good. I’d love to hear these songs live but it probably won’t happen. Silent Ceremony is an all timer

6. jmitch0906

Quorn

I have no idea whether they are still together, but this is one of the most slept on bands of this era of emo. Every Sun Every Moon is an all-timer of an album that I rarely see getting any praise.

7. I remember seeing them at a random show at Programme in Fullerton post-COVID and they said they were kind just doing things here and there but not pursuing the band as a full time thing anymore. I don't know if that means no more new music or not.

Friendjamin likes this.