Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

I'm Cwhit and I'm Delayed At An Airport AMA • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by cwhit, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

You just missed it.

2. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

This doesn't really seem like a question! lol.

Snewt likes this.
  3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

oh boy

4. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

This is awkward.

5. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I wish we could react to posts like on FB - that'd be sweet

FTank likes this.
  6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

sorry, i have her blocked because of things like this

do i really need to talk about the whole story? the part where we were friends and then things started getting weird, and then when i got that super random phoen call about the old site we both worked for and i told you about it and you freaked out on me for "lying" to you when i was totally honest?

yeah i messed with you on AP a bit because i would have done that with anyone, i was 18 and immature and yes i probably shouldn't have done some of the things i did (which all it was was say your name when you asked not to) but every time you've told this story you gladly leave out some details and make it far more severe than it is

i blocked you because it's better to avoid conflict when nothing productive will come out of it rather than deal with the stress of it. as i said, there were a few immature parts of it but i don't know how it's come out as "woman abusing" at that point

7. cwhit

please i'd love that feature

8. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

[​IMG]

9. cwhit

between this and the sam ray/car seat headrest thing this feels like my entire internet life added up in one day

10. cwhit

i apologize for the whole saying your name on AP thing but really, it was stupid and more childish than anything super extreme, if there's other things that are out of my memory let me know, but i don't know how anything productive will come out of it. i will gladly be part of that if there's any way, since all of this tension needs to stop eventually

11. cwhit

also jason recommended that we be on each other's ignore list on here, i still have that message in the inbox that i sent him with the whole story when chorus started so there wouldn't be any issues here

12. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

All that music site stuff was like what? More than 4 years ago at this point? I don't remember anything about a phone call at all, and I don't even use Facebook anymore (seriously I made another account, then I deleted that eventually). Are you seriously bringing up stuff that isn't related to anything I'm talking about just to play victim? You're making it about yourself - something you tell other people they shouldn't do. "But you're leaving out details and making it more severe than it is" - um no, people know, very well. I'm specifically talking about how you publicly treated me on APnet, which you know very well.

There is no stress. Avoiding conflict only causes more conflict - this wouldn't have happened today, if you didn't block me, for example.

CoffeeEyes17 and Joel like this.
  13. cwhit

you still haven't said anything other than the name stuff though. and that does have to do with it, it's background for why i behaved in how i did. there was tension between us, and i messed with you on here because of our background. as i said, it was childish and i apologized but i had done it solely because of our past relationship. i wouldn't have messed with you at all except for the fact that we had that incident and it blew me away that you acted in such a way and every post you made against me was incredibly accusatory from there on out

so i took advantage of that and messed around and all that did was made it worse.

14. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

No, it would not be sweet. The like button is already irritating as it is, we don't need any more childish features to feel good about ourselves.

CarpetElf and Joel like this.
  15. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't said anything other than the name stuff because you did it repeatedly and that was the most recent situation! That's really all. When I reached out to you about it, you literally said "What, so I can't start a discussion?" and then you blocked me. You didn't want to merely say "sorry, I fucked up, here's why" and maybe I would have remembered that shit and worked it out. But it's been a long time since then, you and I both know that.

I very honestly don't remember much about anything prior because I deleted my facebook accounts and that was more than THREE YEARS before you were being irritating on APnet. What's weird is you start off this post saying, "uhh you're not finding anything else to accuse me of, hmm!" as if to try to pin this around on me.

You're justifying how you treated me not even two years ago now because of something unrelated at least 3 years before then. And instead of owning up and apologizing and trying to move forward, your posts are full of "well....i see you're not accusing me of anything else...and....something happened 3 or 4 years before on facebook! that's why!"

I had moved on - you clearly didn't, and you used that against me for no reason and you're justifying it because of conflicts over work that probably shouldn't have happened in the first place. If you want me to be honest, I don't remember much of it simply because of how much longer ago it was. If you want to go on about "details" and events way prior to this, then PM me about it. Yes, I'm sure we had a bunch of unnecessary and reactionary arguments on Facebook, for which yes I took part in and admit to and apologize. But it did not justify any bullying or victim hood that came after, especially way, way after. And don't act like you were completely innocent in those conflicts either. The childish nature in which you spoke to me throughout was prevalent, and it's why I get irritated. And don't think I'm the only person on here that's annoyed as if it's just between me and you.

Nobody called you a "woman abuser" so please don't speak like that. It's just your history with the way you've treated the very same groups of people you supposedly care about when you go on your SJW tirades on here just doesn't sit well with me because of the hypocrisy. You talk a lot about non-apologies....and you post like this.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  16. cwhit

if you're willing to talk in pm's, i will absolutely do it. i've avoided it until now because it's very much felt like whatever i said would be ignored or refuted.

17. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

If you want to PM, then go ahead. But, being incredibly assuming of someone's reactions doesn't help to resolve things, because it hasn't up until this point.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  18. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

*bites tongue*

19. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Closed the thread.

Yes, I am open to PMs.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.