Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Illuminati Hotties - FREE IH: This Is Not The One You’ve Been Waiting For (July 17, 2020) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Jul 1, 2020.

1. I missed this and am devastated, I still love that IH record. Hopefully it actually drops soon? And that she can get away from TE?

2. username

hey you lil piss baby

Hotties confirmed, out next Friday. Pre-save and first track on Apple Music

tucah, BigMouth, Contender and 2 others like this.
  3. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

One of the most wild LP1 -> LP2 pivots ive heard in a while, but this whole album bangs unbelievably.

4. username

hey you lil piss baby

I did not peep the stream but read about how different it sounded than the last IH record and I was still very thrown off by this track

matthaber likes this.
  5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Agreed. Almost sounds nothing like them at times but the album is still very good.

6. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

hell yeah k - hot am 818 wasn't on the occult classic playlist

probably just an interlude, but still

7. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Really interested to hear some more of the story behind this if it ever comes out. Wonder if it was recorded in quarantine. Reminds me of the cloud nothings release kind of, in that it sounds like a different version of the band.

8. tucah

not champ Prestigious

TriangularDuck likes this.
  9. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

The “This Is Not the One You’ve Been Waiting For” had me cautiously optimistic that we’d get more, glad to have it confirmed! Seriously can’t wait to hear this next week.

10. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Great interview. I can’t wait to hear this and eventually hear LP2

11. scooped it up on vinyl

12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Hell yeah!

13. Jim

Trusted Supporter

14. Jim likes this.
  15. scooped that red swirl

16. This is fucking great, I'm even more excited for LP2. Free I.H. and fuck Tiny Engines, still.

sean_rugy likes this.
  17. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Listening to Kiss Yr Frenemies for the first time in a while and this thing is still perfect. They’ve got a really bright future

18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I was so confused for a sec and thought someone started a separate thread with the title change haha, but we are being blessed with IH music this year and that is exactly what 2020 needs.

Carrow likes this.
  19. Jim

Trusted Supporter

is it streaming?

20. I'm going off the handful of listens I had a week and a bit ago, good to see this confirmed as the next move from IH!

Jim likes this.
  21. Jim

Trusted Supporter

dammit I want to check this out so bad now

Justin Roux and Carrow like this.
  22. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Declutter gets me every time :’(

mad likes this.
  23. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

what a wild ride this has been - first track is good

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

So FREE IH is the same as the occult classic album thing? Like it was just released early under that name and now is being officially released next week?

Really enjoy the new song. Got me going back to Kiss Yr Frenemies. Always such a nice listen.

Carrow likes this.
  25. That new song is nuts. I missed the stream but am highly anticipating this. Glad it's not LP2 considering how short it is!