Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Illuminati Hotties - FREE IH: This Is Not The One You’ve Been Waiting For (July 17, 2020) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Jul 1, 2020.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah having a bunch of musicians in the scene all tweet out a mysterious full album definitely helps grab more peoples attention.

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Updated thread title and added album cover

3. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

Wellll i def hear a tiny engines name drop in melatonezone.

4. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

The title seems to imply that this isn’t LP2 proper but something else. But I could be wrong.

5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I think this is just an album made while stuck in quarantine, because from what I remember when I watched Sarah be a guest on Ratboys virtual tour in May it didn’t sound like she was that close to being done with LP2.

ImAMetaphor likes this.
  6. Is this the new Shone?

Micah511 likes this.
  7. dqwinny

THRILLHOUSE Supporter

fun listen!

8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

this is fun as hell. big fan.

9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Tracks are now all gone

10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Did anyone save the songs?

11. looks like keeping the tab open doesn't work either. good thing I listened to it a couple times this morning.

I'm sure it'll be out soon

12. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I feel like it’d make sense for it to officially come out tomorrow/at midnight

13. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Damn I really want to hear this now.

14. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

my goodness I had forgotten about this.

Crisp X likes this.
  15. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Damn, been busy moving and realized I missed this :( hope it ends up on Bandcamp tomorrow

16. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Seems like a label dispute?

17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Tiny Engines

18. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

as if TE werent already hated enough

19. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

My bet - release of the Occult Classic/Free I.H. songs coming soon as part of a fundraising campaign to buy their rights back from TE, ala what Long Neck did with the World's Strongest Dog release.

20. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

fuck yeah my soundcloud app is letting me play the occult classic songs again. no clue why, the artist page/playlists are still empty, but I'll take it, been dying to listen to these tracks again

21. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Can you download or record them for us?

22. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

I'm gonna try a screen recorder app after I get this playthrough in, assuming it continues to work.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  23. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Please do!

24. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

For whatever reason, screen recording isn't picking up the internal audio, despite me having that selection picked. I had just clicked the Soundcloud link from the original tweet and it let me play it, I haven't played anything else off Soundcloud since this, fwiw. Can't pull the files directly off Soundcloud, it keeps the cache in a weird file. Hopefully they'll be officially released soon!