Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ice Nine Kills Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by alexstolar, Apr 11, 2016.

1. alexstolar

Just The Worst

Ice Nine Kills is a metalcore band hailing from Boston and signed to Fearless Records. Their most recent release is the album "Every Trick In The Book" in which each track is based on classic literary novels.

I was super impressed with this release having never heard of them before. Any thoughts?

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

FUCK JASON TATE

beachdude42 and kyle like this.
  3. alexstolar

Just The Worst

4. They made this shirt almost ten years ago:

[​IMG]

vidiviciveni likes this.
  5. alexstolar

Just The Worst

Ah. Why? lol

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Also this band used to be a ska/pop punk band then a neon scene band or something, literally shitty trend hoppers

Attached Files:

7. alexstolar

Just The Worst

Well that sucks. I've only listened to their newest release and liked it. Didn't know anything about the band themselves.

8. alexstolar

Just The Worst

Well I picked one hell of a first thread to make haha

9. It's fine, they just have a bit of history on AP haha, I don't remember why they made the shirt. Probably got a bad review or something. Spencer (the vocalist) is the only original member anyway, so they're mostly a different band from their pre-metalcore days.

That being said, I used to bump the shit out of The Burning EP in high school. They were part of the "scene" I grew up in, saw them a bunch of times at VFW halls back in 2007-2008. I think the last album I heard by them was Safe Is Just a Shadow, their 2010 release. Was pretty good, but by that point I had mostly grown out of metalcore.

10. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

I graduated high school with their lead guitarist Justin DeBlieck. Pretty chill guy.

I like their earlier stuff from before he joined the band better, though.

11. David-

Trusted

Has anyone listened to the re-release of Safe is Just a Shadow? Did y'all like it better than the original?

12. Andrew Smithwick

Can i just point out that there is now 3 recordings of "the greatest stoey ever told. In the burning, SIJAS, and its re recording

13. David-

Trusted

I'm okay with it. I actually really like the re-recording.

14. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Album rules. All the new stuff has been great .

15. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

16. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

Ice Nine Kills has released The Silver Scream 2: Welcome To Horrorwood (Orchestral Version) today

https://found.ee/WTH_Orch

ragnarokstar likes this.