Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

I Think You Should Leave With Tim Robinson (Netflix) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Apr 12, 2019.

1. owenlongsworth

Regular

I was watching this while I was crazy high yesterday and I feel like I need to watch it again. I don’t remember much, but I remember that I was just dying the whole time.

mescalineeyes, Matt and riotspray like this.
  2. coleslawed and riotspray like this.
  3. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

This was great. By the end I felt like they were feeling a little samesie feeling... like I would have him not be the crazy one in every sketch just to change it up a bit...

But still...fucking hilarious

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  4. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I need to rewatch the whoopie cushion one. I was full on howling through half of it and I am positive I missed parts.

5. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I haven't been able to stop thinking about Will Forte crying on the plane

6. username

hey you lil piss baby

I was really stoned while watching it so a decent amount has already evaporated from my mind, but one I really loved that I don’t think anyone has mentioned was the recording session

7. chewbacca110

That one was a little too out there for it to hit my funny bone just right, but I did love the second guy coming in who was promised a deal.

8. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

I havent been able to stop quoting the fucking Vanessa Bayer sketch, especially at Smorgasburg yesterday

9. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

Is the song at end of the honk if you're horny funeral skit a parody of something?

10. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

This show is getting huge buzz I hope we will see another season

riotspray likes this.
  11. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Patti Harrison is an MVP. Also Tim choking and saying the water stunk was so funny

12. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

To me, it’s definitely a show that would work better if it aired weekly and gave people more time to digest since a lot of the skit have similar premises.

Still, it’s hilarious. Good for Tim Robinson coming off of being underused on SNL and doing his own thing.

13. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

Just here to remind anyone that didn't watch Detroiters to watch Detroiters.

Also, I love this show.

smowashere likes this.
  14. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

That skeleton song is sleek beak.

15. mescalineeyes Apr 30, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 30, 2019)
    mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

The worms are their money and the bones are their dollars

16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I watched it when it originally came out and loved it, but revisited Tim's episode of The Characters again yesterday after watching ITYSL and it's even better than I remembered. If you're a fan of I Think You Should Leave, definitely don't miss his episode of The Characters.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

#boocaughtmesleeping

18. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

This was incredible. I think the charades sketch was my favorite but honestly there were so many good ones. The hot dog sketch, the Garfield house, Bozo Dubbed Over, the focus group. Already wanna rewatch the whole thing.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  19. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Holyyyy shit TC Tuggers had me absolutely dying this show is so hilarious

20. TC Tuggers was borderline Tim and Eric and I loved it

21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I don’t know if the show as a whole is for me, but a couple of the sketches have gotten me so far. I really liked the magician one and the Will Forte one.

Does the show have a weird yellow tint for anyone else? My TV settings are usually pretty true to life, but there are a few sketches where the color is almost distracting.

sawhney[rusted]2 and Nyquist like this.
  22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh wait I got to that car focus group sketch and that’s my new favorite. That old man should be in every show.

coleslawed likes this.
  23. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I keep thinking back to the hot dog sketch and laughing at the image of him just stealing all of the clothes and putting them in the car

24. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO INTO THE FUTURE.

25. chewbacca110

Mine was also like that. I particularly noticed it in the Riverdale/TC Tugger sketch.

Nyquist, riotspray and EASheartsVinyl like this.