Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

I Prevail / We Came As Romans / The Word Alive / Escape the Fate Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Aug 8, 2017.

1. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

My first thought too. I guess they gotta make that money while it’s hot. These dudes at least have a stron work ethic

2. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

WCAR set

Cold Like War
    Ghosts
    Fade Away
    Wasted Age
    Glad You Came (The Wanted Cover)
    To Plant A Seed
    Tracing Back Roots
    Hope

One note spoiler related, I've given up hope on WCAR ever dropping that damn cover. It makes me sick that they are still playing that.

TWA set

Misery
    Made This Way
    Sellout
    New Song
    Life Cycles
    Trapped

A song was skipped due to difficulties. We will probably know that song soon. My guess is either 2012 or Entirety
    I Prevail set still not up on setlist.fm, very strange.

Austin Schwarm likes this.
  3. chris_williams67

Regular

I'm confused about I Prevail's set not being up yet, I'm expecting it in the next two days

4. Joshua

Regular

5. Joshua

Regular

So i prevail is the only set not up

6. chris_williams67

Regular

I Prevail said in an instagram post that they have a special announcement during their set today at High elevation for Denver fans

7. sr6171

It's that they have a show with this tour lineup on 11/20 in Denver. It was on the VIP website the first day they announced it then taken off shortly after

8. chris_williams67

Regular

I Prevail setlist

Come and get it
    RISE
    Stuck In Your Head
    Love, Lust, and Liars
    Pull The Plug
    Get Low (Lil Jon Cover)
    Outcast (Live Debut)
    Chaos
    Alone
    Worst Part Of Me
    Already Dead
    Lifelines
    Scars

9. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Tbh i expected it to be longer.

10. korey011

Regular

same but then again, this tour has 50 shows, so maybe they didn't want to wear themselves out too much. who knows.

11. chris_williams67

Regular

They might add a couple songs, I hope

12. chris_williams67

Regular

I Prevail played Eye of the tiger mixer with blank space, and also added a song caller shots, which made me think of the one LMFAO song, but it doesn't say

13. holdyourarrows

I went to one of the off date shows of this without I Prevail last night in Portland, ME. There were probably 200 people (if that) there but the crowd was absolutely insane from start to finish.

14. chris_williams67

Regular

I almost went, hows the venue

15. holdyourarrows

I personally love PCMH. Capacity is roughly 500 people I'd say. I've seen a hand full of shows here.

16. Thepartyishere23

The green bay show was nuts the crowd was rowdy for ever band

17. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

If you go to the Detroit date, I'll be at the Fusion Shows booth giving out tickets to stuff, so say hey! I'm very, very tall.

Thepartyishere23 likes this.
  18. jordanjohnson09

Regular

what's going on with brian? seems like he hasn't been at a few shows lately?

19. korey011

Regular

Serious vocal injury. He's home I believe he had surgery. They are keeping it under the rug and continuing the tour without him.