Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

I Have Takes That Need to Be Heard (Encore Episode 128) Podcast • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 15, 2016.

1. dzyjay

Regular

I don't think Thomas gave this album a chance. Album is really great. So many hooks and huge chorus's.

slimfenix182 and FTank like this.
  2. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

I totally agree with Jason's explanation of blink being an important band for him personally but not being a top 5 album kinda band. I feel exactly the same.

I agree a lot with Thomas about the album though (even if I like it more than him). Yes they've always been well polished but there are levels to it. Also Jerry Finn was just better at getting the best out of them. There are way too many "boring" parts. Especially some of the verses. I also think a lot of the verses and choruses don't flow together very well either like they were pieced together from other ideas. If Jason never liked Tom anyway then it's no wonder he loves the album haha.

3. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

So behind on my podcasts, just heard. I agree with Jason, I can hear "Sober" all over radio, and Left Alone is stupid stupid good. Theres only like two songs I don't like on this album, but since it came out I haven't lost any interest in it. Its just a fun summer album