Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

I have a big important Christmas question • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Matt, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Dog with a Blog

i'm very upset the director didnt respond. it's not like he has anything going on these days

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

He could tell us but he'd have to kill us

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  3. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

I’ve been watching a couple Christmas movies and the only ones that really address this are elf and the tim Allen movies that blend the fantasy of Santa with our reality. We demand answers for the rest of the Christmas movies.

4. Dog with a Blog

Not sure if I could really help, but I know a guy who can find some answers

[​IMG]

5. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Think if logically here: if you were a parent and someone left your kid a present without your knowing, who would you think left it?

The obvious choice is the other parent, making a surprise for both you and the child, and deflecting all questioning. They in turn, would think it was you, also deflecting all question by putting it on them. Both parties think they are in on the other's secret, because Santa's existence crosses over into unbelievable territory.

But movies where one parent has died open up some interesting ghost based questions.

6. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Listen, if we don't get a real answer to this soon I fear Christmas will be cancelled in 2017.

7. Dog with a Blog

Damn. I really want answers, but I am also totally in favor of Christmas being cancelled. I find myself conflicted.

dylan likes this.
  8. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

My post has more likes than any other in this thread, so basically I saved Christmas, ur welcome

Dirty Sanchez and yeahrightdude like this.
  9. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Ok Well I honestly need attention in 2017 so if you guys could like one of my posts that would be great

10. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Well if it isn’t mr the girnch

11. Matt

If there’s a grinch here I’ll have to close the thread

12. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

grinch here

13. Dog with a Blog

:waves:

dylan likes this.
  14. Matt

Alright. Sorry about this. Have to shut it down though.

15. Dog with a Blog

My first reply to this thread was "fuck Christmas" and "Christmas sucks." Thought I was pretty clear.

dylan likes this.
  16. Matt

Fuck Christmas and fuck everyone who ruined it I’m done, the grinch rules I worship him and the devil

Dog with a Blog and dylan like this.
  17. Dog with a Blog

[​IMG]

18. Matt

Jury duty jury duty jury duty blackmail eviction notice jury duty jury duty

19. Dog with a Blog

The Grinch tells the harrowing story of a man who is cast out of his own community for challenging and ultimately rejecting their overbearing religious nature, only to be indoctrinated and brainwashed into joining their cult in the end. Very very powerful stuff.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.