I can't find a song/album/artist! Help! • Page 9

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Jack Shaw

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me find the name of an album and the artist. I can't remember the name or artist but I remember the cover art. It basically just four men in suits stood in front of a green background. It's sort of cartoon like. I remember listening to it as a kid but I imagine it is quite a hard to come by album.

Thanks
    Jack

2. Gyro

This song playing in the background of this video sounds familiar but I can't put a name to it, is anyone else familiar?

Thank you!

3. someone_somewhere

For all the classical music lovers, can you recognise this score? Or at least it's composer?
    Thank you!
    [​IMG]

4. Jack151296

Hello I'm looking for a relatively familiar song that you see in a parrot clip with powers that give kids the power to fly with plastic toy swings

5. Alex58

Скажи мне название песни :(

6. Zach7656

hate when that happens but it's a great feel for a few seconds when you finally think about it

7. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

So, this is a weird one.

Thanks to my New Music Mix on Apple Music, I found a Math Rock band I really dig named Scientific Notation.

Thing is, I can't find anything about them online. Too common a term for their band name.

Here's the SongLink for the EP, but otherwise, I'm totally lost.

Quick Maths - EP by Scientific Notation