Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

I can't find a song/album/artist! Help! • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

There was this band, I think they were called the Atlantic

“It’s not something I can handle, I’m getting used to this, I’m not getting used to this”

For some reason I associate them with Kellin Quinn

Help

2. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

FOUND IT

3. mmenard

Juliana Theory - If I Told You This Was Killing Me Would You Stop?

So good

4. Night_Sky

Regular

The Shins - New Slang?

Cubbi, Dan O'Neill, aerials and 2 others like this.
  5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

6. Night_Sky

Regular

Butinsmallsteps and Brent like this.
  7. Eee

8. CiKa DeKi

So I can't find song I heard pretty long time ago. I also heard it on the radio couple of months ago and I can't remember the lyrics at all. I believe it was released in 2009-2010. There is one thing I remember from a music video: The man was kidnapped by ninjas and was saved by his blonde girlfriend (or whatever). I believe it's like an alternative rock but I can't freaking find it anywhere. I tried searching playlists on youtube and no luck, tried watching fan made top lists, still nothing, I just hope that someone can help me because this shit is driving me crazy for couple of weeks already. Oh and I also used Midomi and Shazam and couple of other useless garbage and guess what, still nothing...

9. nolan

omg same case

10. mmenard

here you are brah -

11. make my music

what song is do not remember

12. make my music

When uploading a WAV file, you aim to increase the quality of your tune for your audience. This would normally work, but SoundCloud – in an attempt to save bandwidth – transcodes your WAV file into a smaller, more compressed format. ... Please be aware that we transcode all tracks to 128kbps mp3 for streaming playback

13. JaceCase

Hello All! New to this forum and this is my first post - trying to determine if the music used in this clip is a real song or custom for the interview. I can't seem to find anything by doing lyric searches. Has anyone heard this music or know the song?
    Toyota Hometown: Christopher Bell heads back to Oklahoma

14. CellarGhosts

Trusted Prestigious

late 70s/early 80s (I'm guessing) post-punk-sorta song that has "Katmandu" in the lyrics. Sounds like it might be The Damned but I don't think it is. It's not Bob Seger. haha.

15. BlindDrive

Hello all! Newbie here. I've been scouring the internet for a couple of items and bits of information. You see, I'm a huge fan of King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, a fairly new psych/rock group out of Australia that some of you may already know! Before they were the mighty 7-piece band they are now, they were just a couple of kids, playing in numerous bands around 2009 at whatever gigs they could get. They recorded a great deal of music before their debut as King Gizzard, and I've been on a mission to catalog as much as I can in hopes of preserving some of their early history.

In particular, I'm looking for music from their earlier bands:
    - Revolver & Sun
    - Your Ailing Girls' Heart
    - The Houses
    - Sambrose Automobile
    - Almacknjack
    - The Lexies
    - Goodnight Owl (known today as Love Migrate)

Any information about these bands would be very appreciated, as well as any lead on obtaining digital/physical media. Most of this music has been lost due to obscurity, and may only be found through fans of their old acts (mainly Australian, I would imagine). So please, if you have any friends who may have seen them back in their earlier days, ask if they picked up a CD! Any help is appreciated.

16. David Parke Dec 25, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 25, 2018)
    This may be a little “out there” but for 10 or maybe even 15 years, I’ve had this movie score/ theme in my head. Does ANYONE have an idea what it’s from? I assume is 80’s adventure - maybe 90’s? It’s been driving me nuts for years. I’ve plucked it out here in garage band with as close to the synth sound I remember it to be. Please cure this mental headache for me

Also merry Christmas to those who celebrate!

Edit: reddit moves quickly! It was Neverending Story!

coleslawed and Isaac like this.
  17. Marx&Recreation Dec 28, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 28, 2018)
    Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Please help, this band’s name is on the tip of my tongue and it’s killing me.

The album I’m thinking of came out I think 2009-2011, the cover is something like half of a white guy’s face while the other half is maybe obscured by some blue shapes or design or something. They weren’t big but I definitely remember them being promoted/praised back on AP. I believe the band name started with a C (no not Circa Survive), not positive tho. The music was alt rock with a strange kind of production

AHH JUST REMEMBERED Crime in Stereo - I Was Trying to Describe You to Someone. 2010. Cover and music is exactly what I thought. Fucking nailed it

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  18. Mason

Regular

Damn, a bit bummed you remembered since this was like the first time I knew what someone on here was looking for. The cover description clicked immediately how you described it. haha But great album either way.

19. hansi

hello, sorry for my bad english

searching a song, i think the music video was in the 90. sings a black man, mayby r&b song and a black woman was dancing topless in a cage with long black hairs

someone an idea

20. zedwaldo

@hqc.psd

My aunt in the later/mid 2000s used to burn me CDs that were Mash-Ups... the CDs are long gone.
    One of the tracks was -
    Spice Girls vs. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Wannabe (Mashup)
    That one was easy to find but I cant remember the other songs and they all seemed of the same quality mash up and a mix of Pop and Dancey music...
    I did some research and I found an MTV Mashup album that seemed like it could be a really good lead but it is not available in the US and I couldn't find it on youtube or online
    If anyone knows:
    someone who currates similar songs
    if the songs were an actual album // whats it called
    iif that MTV album is online somewhere...
    just any info really, those songs were great.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  21. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

Are you thinking of the mashup artist “girltalk”

22. ChampsMusic Mar 13, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 13, 2019)
    ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Does ANYONE remember that one song in which a girl sings and has lyrics that talk about the 90’s and plaid shirts and whatnot?

I’m pretty sure Mark Hoppus retweeted it or tweeted about it or was featured on it? Or was related somehow to it.

SOLVED: Nova Rockafeller - 1990’s

23. emojedi

Trusted

so been thinking about this for a while, there was a song on the radio from the late 90's early 00's that was on the radio a lot. it had a lyric that said the name Milo in the chorus. that's all i remember. please help. it's not Prozzak

24. skpq69

Does anybody now the name of this lad? I think he is a singer

Attached Files:

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

can't tell if spam or just a really odd first post.

bachna84 and ChampsMusic like this.