I can't find a song/album/artist! Help! • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Kyle64

There was this music video from the 90s, I cannot remember the lyrics, the name of the song or much else but it has been bugging the hell out of me and I really want to remember it.
    Here is what I know:
    It is a guy and a girl singing in it, she has a huge wig, they are both wearing lots of makeup. The song is fast paced and they repeat the name of the song a lot. The video is strange. This is the only song they have ever produced. The guy is supposed to be in theater as an actor or producer, not sure about the girl.
    VH1 and MTV played the hell out of this video for a while.
    I realize it is not much to go on but it would be great if anyone knew what the name of this song is.

2. Mrplum5089

Trusted

There was this band, I think they were called the Atlantic

“It’s not something I can handle, I’m getting used to this, I’m not getting used to this”

For some reason I associate them with Kellin Quinn

Help

3. Mrplum5089

Trusted

FOUND IT

4. mmenard

Juliana Theory - If I Told You This Was Killing Me Would You Stop?

So good

5. Night_Sky

Regular

The Shins - New Slang?

6. Brent

Ready When You Are Prestigious

7. Night_Sky

Regular

Butinsmallsteps and Brent like this.
  8. Eee

9. CiKa DeKi

So I can't find song I heard pretty long time ago. I also heard it on the radio couple of months ago and I can't remember the lyrics at all. I believe it was released in 2009-2010. There is one thing I remember from a music video: The man was kidnapped by ninjas and was saved by his blonde girlfriend (or whatever). I believe it's like an alternative rock but I can't freaking find it anywhere. I tried searching playlists on youtube and no luck, tried watching fan made top lists, still nothing, I just hope that someone can help me because this shit is driving me crazy for couple of weeks already. Oh and I also used Midomi and Shazam and couple of other useless garbage and guess what, still nothing...

10. nolan

omg same case

11. mmenard

here you are brah -

12. make my music

what song is do not remember

13. make my music

When uploading a WAV file, you aim to increase the quality of your tune for your audience. This would normally work, but SoundCloud – in an attempt to save bandwidth – transcodes your WAV file into a smaller, more compressed format. ... Please be aware that we transcode all tracks to 128kbps mp3 for streaming playback

14. JaceCase

Hello All! New to this forum and this is my first post - trying to determine if the music used in this clip is a real song or custom for the interview. I can't seem to find anything by doing lyric searches. Has anyone heard this music or know the song?
    Toyota Hometown: Christopher Bell heads back to Oklahoma

15. CellarGhosts

neondagger.bandcamp.com Prestigious

late 70s/early 80s (I'm guessing) post-punk-sorta song that has "Katmandu" in the lyrics. Sounds like it might be The Damned but I don't think it is. It's not Bob Seger. haha.

16. BlindDrive

Hello all! Newbie here. I've been scouring the internet for a couple of items and bits of information. You see, I'm a huge fan of King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, a fairly new psych/rock group out of Australia that some of you may already know! Before they were the mighty 7-piece band they are now, they were just a couple of kids, playing in numerous bands around 2009 at whatever gigs they could get. They recorded a great deal of music before their debut as King Gizzard, and I've been on a mission to catalog as much as I can in hopes of preserving some of their early history.

In particular, I'm looking for music from their earlier bands:
    - Revolver & Sun
    - Your Ailing Girls' Heart
    - The Houses
    - Sambrose Automobile
    - Almacknjack
    - The Lexies
    - Goodnight Owl (known today as Love Migrate)

Any information about these bands would be very appreciated, as well as any lead on obtaining digital/physical media. Most of this music has been lost due to obscurity, and may only be found through fans of their old acts (mainly Australian, I would imagine). So please, if you have any friends who may have seen them back in their earlier days, ask if they picked up a CD! Any help is appreciated.