Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

I can't find a song/album/artist! Help! • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

you have a nice voice... but i have no idea lol

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Hahaha, that's the thing. I can't pull any more of the track from my memory. I had so little to go off of. I feel like maybe the band has some jazzy element to it? I have no fucking clue. I can see this one part so vividly and absolutely nothing else from it, haha. Sucks so much.

3. Cody

Was certain it was Jack White's "Love Interruption" but was completely wrong. The hunt continues.

4. Cody

SOLVED

5. zmtr

Trusted

Really glad you found out what it was. Those moments kill me.

6. Horrorca

Trusted

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  7. Matthewconte

Trusted Supporter

Guys, what is the song in this commercial? I know that I know it, but it ends too soon and I just can't place it.

8. John_G

"Sick In The Head" by The Lumineers

9. djgeneral

Regular

Been searching for this song for so long. lol anyone have any idea?

10. pudge104 Jul 12, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 18, 2016)
    pudge104

Stay gold, Ponyboy

I'm looking for Grace Potter singles:

I Want Something That I Want 2:59 Grace Potter I Want Something That I Want - Single (Confessions of a Shopoholic Version)

Jim Beam Sessions
    Paris // Medicine // Apologies (All Live)

GPN - EP

Also, has anyone heard Colony House's old EPs when they were Caleb? I'm looking for the Caleb EP and Trouble EP.

Thanks!

11. DoseofTerror

Regular

Does anyone have Just Surrender's album when they were called A Second Chance?

12. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

As a matter of fact my friend does

13. DoseofTerror

Regular

I know I had it a long time ago, don't remember what it was called and their Wiki page doesn't really have anything prior to Just Surrender.

14. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

I think it was just called A Second Chance EP

15. DoseofTerror

Regular

Now I just have to find it!

16. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

I'll see if I can get a digital copy from him.. As far as a true physical copy I don't think it exists. I remember they had CDR copies of the EP at the show they announced the name change to Just Surrender

17. Dahle

I heard a song on a "Coffeehouse" station/playlist circa 2000. It was about a girl singing to a guy who'd just been dumped by her friend. She's comforting him but she's also trying to steal him. She offers him a blanket. That's all I remember! Does this ring a bell for anyone?

18. josephcissell

Regular

I've got one that's killing me right now. I probably have the lyrics pretty butchered, but Google is no help. It's kind of a softer pop punk song I think and as best as I can recall, the line is:
    "It was one of those nights, in early September. One of those summer nights, you can't remember."

Any suggestions?

19. Kennedy

yo im thinking of a song, but i cant remember even when it sounds like... im mostly thinking of the music video. so ill describe the video haha.

in the video there was a girl, and there was this big white monster thing, like dancing around with her. it was really surreal. the big white monster thing was a costume, nothing was CGI'd or animated or anything.

weird and a long shot, but thats all i got haha

20. zmtr

Trusted

Are you sure the "monster" was white?

21. Kennedy

umm, pretty sure? but maybe most of the video was white and the monster was brown... i dno, you got something?

22. zmtr

Trusted

Was thinking about this song "Never Forget You" by Zara Larsson but it's definitely CGI.. sorry! haha

23. Kennedy

yeah nope, not it... i think i saw this video in like 2012 or 2011 too.

24. Barcara

Regular

Hey gang, I'm trying to remember an album, it came out last year I think.

The album art has like a giant sandwich on the front.

This sounds so goofy. Any takers? I don't think it's at all obscure in this circle.

25. Barcara

Regular

Never mind, found the sandwich band.

Better Off - YouTube

JoshIsMediocre likes this.