Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hundredth – “Hole”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 31, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I wish they didn't make the vocals sound so distant and haunting. I hate that approach.

3. AgonizingFir

Currently Distracted Supporter

I really want to like this. I really like neurotic and still think it's the best song they've released off the album yet, but every song since has sounded too similar to get me super stoked about the album

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. bloodinthesand

Regular

The lead singer is so trendy in how he now bashes everything he used to be about

elemenohpe and mattylikesfilms like this.
  5. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Exactly the same way I feel.

AgonizingFir likes this.
  6. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I don't understand the hardcore/shoegaze(or whatever it's called, vaporwave? idek) crossover. seeing turnover on the same bill as Terror is weird to me.

AgonizingFir likes this.
  7. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Cruel Hand did a similar switchup too.

8. AgonizingFir

Currently Distracted Supporter

Terror and Turnover? I was not aware of this lol the music scene in 2017 is even weirder than I would have imagined.

9. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

But that came out better IMO.

10. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Kept thinking he was singing about Kung Pow of some variety.

Don't much care for Hyperviewification of Hundredth. I also get the distinct impression that the production on the vocals is to cover up that he's actually got a crappy voice. Has anyone seen them perform any of this new stuff live?

11. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I still like this sound more than anything prior to those recordings, bu anyway, still having trouble getting used to to the drums still being mixed like on a metal core record or something ;c

12. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Pretty sure they haven't played any of these live yet, and Warped will be the first time that they will(they'll only be playing songs from this album)

13. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

I made the mistake of having a look at the singer's Twitter. I hope it's a disaster.