Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

How We Turned 1,000 Fans Into 100,000 by Actually Giving a Shit…

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Maine, writing on Medium:

Another invaluable thing we’ve learned along the way is to never underestimate our fans. At times, I’ve wondered if people are going to understand the message we are trying to convey with a song or a video or even something as simple as a tweet. Time after time, I have learned that this community we have created will be there for us through thick and thin. If you go back in time and listen to our first record all the way up to where we are now, it is no secret that we stretched ourselves in every direction.

2. aniafc

Trusted

These guys are so good, its unbelievable. Never would have guessed 10 years ago that they'd be the best band to come out of that Mayday Parade, FTSK, etc era.

their new album is incredible, and "How Do You Feel?" might have replaced "Like We Did" as my favorite song by them

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

As much as I love mayday parade, I have to agree with you. The Maine have definitely outshined a lot of those bands especially in terms of progression.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  4. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Really cool article. I can't think of any other band remotely close to this.