Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

How to Get Away with Murder (ABC) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tomatohead, Apr 16, 2016.

1. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

The last 10 minutes were so great. Loved the resumes. I like where this is going.

BirdPerson likes this.
  2. Ya the resumes were great. I loved that scene with Annalise and her mom towards the end.

"I'll hold on to me for as long as I can, and what I want is for you to hold on to you too." :verysad:

BirdPerson likes this.
  3. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

My girlfriend and I both agree that Cicely Tyson needs some kind of guest star Emmy nod for this episode because damn was she good

4. This season should be about trying to figure out who murdered Connor's hair.

Garrett L. and skogsraet like this.
  5. stayillogical

They didn't even have to show Asher helping Frank study for the LSAT to bring me so much joy.

Please don't kill Asher!!!

Garrett L. likes this.
  6. stayillogical

Phenomenal episode.

Garrett L. likes this.
  7. Damn, Bonnie:verysad:

8. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Do y’all think Bonnie and Annalise are endgame? Idk if I’m on board with that but I’m starting to be.

Also I was soooo sure it was gonna be Connor in that jail cell and not Asher and after Wes died I’m convinced that they’re going to kill off the Keating 5 one by one through the next couple seasons and I have a sinking suspicion that this season it’s gonna be Connor and he’s my favorite...okay, second favorite after Michaela.

9. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

What a weird turn of events where I feel bad for Asher and think Connor/Annalise is one of the best dynamics on the show.

10. stayillogical

We're so close to catching up with the mystery, and I have zero clue what happened. I just hope the person that's dead is Laurel's father, or his henchman.

Garrett L. and skogsraet like this.
  11. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Neither have I but I'm fine with it. I love HTGAWM and trust the showrunners to give me my dose of the best soap opera trash time warp on TV these days

12. I'm cool with it. Reminds me of when Bones and Sleepy Hollow had a crossover. I watched Bones and had never seen Sleepy Hollow, but I had fun seeing characters interact with other characters from a different show.

13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

From what I understand, Kerry Washington is awesome. Bring on more powerful WPOC

14. clucky

Trusted Supporter

The first couple of seasons are political soap at its best. Definitely worth the watch if you like HTGAWM. No idea if its still any good lost interest around season 4 when it started getting a bit too convoluted. Can only twist a plot so many times before it snaps in half, but those original twists are all still good.

15. stayillogical

"We can always send Frank into his room with a pillow to take care of it."

Hahahaha. Connor officially doesn't give a damn. The only one left with a conscience is Oliver. He's the new Connor!

skogsraet likes this.
  16. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

It was really weird seeing Tegan terrified.

17. alim

i would have been a lawyer

i wish frank kill Laurel's dad. Also, i think her mom may be as evil

18. Garrett

this season is a slow burn compared to others but this has got to be building to an absurdly explosive ending at this point.

19. Crossover with Scandal is tonight.

20. Garrett

Should be noted it’s both 9 and 10

21. Damn Michaela, that was cold.

22. alim

i would have been a lawyer

Love the ending, love Annalise, love Viola Davis. Love the scene where Michaela had that confrontation with Annalise - how the mentee became the mentor was upsetting to watch but man, Viola Davis is such a great actress throughout the whole series. I will be upset if this does not get another season

24. Watched the premiere. I dig the Gabriel Maddox character so far.