Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

How to Get Away with Murder (ABC) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tomatohead, Apr 16, 2016.

1. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Nah if Nate did it, it was an accident. He likes..liked Wes.

2. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

That's what I mean. He was likely trying to kill Frank.

3. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Connor seems the obvious choice seeing as he already threatened to kill Wes. But seeing as this show likes to be unpredictable, it could be anyone

4. Didn't know there was a thread for this. Nice! This show is wild, y'all.

5. jorbjorb

7 rings

Halfway into season 2 and it frustrates me lol.

6. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

We back fammmmm

7. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

omg I didn't know it was tonight...I should wait for my girlfriend to get home before I watch it...herrrgh

Garrett L. likes this.
  8. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I waited and we watched it together.

Asher is still the least morally bankrupt person on the show. Glad Connor realized he got what was coming to him.

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

10. Garrett

This show continues to be ridiculous and enchanting.

11. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Agreed. I have no idea who killed Wes. At this stage I'm thinking Connor or The Mahoneys. Unless they pull a random plot out of their hat and have it be someone like the Eggs 911 guy from season two

12. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

About to get myself banned from r/htgawm because these morons keep posting stuff like "maybe Wes faked his death" "maybe his mom didn't really die and the mahoneys had her deported" "I think Wes killed himself!"

Like how do you walk and talk at the same time

NewSurrender and Garrett L. like this.
  13. Garrett

two hour season finale is tomorrow, i believe. so don't tune in at 10 when it starts at 9.

14. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Not a problem as I don't pay for cable, something something illegal streams and bad morals

So really though, who did it? Not Frank. Not Connor. Not Laurel. Not Michaela. Not Asher. Not Wes (LOL).

15. For a show that uses twists so much, I'm pleasantly surprised I still can't predict what's going to happen. Excited for the finale.

Garrett L. likes this.
  16. Garrett

I'm not sure how I feel about this

17. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

trying to keep up with every reveal and hit tonight like:

[​IMG]

18. I have mixed feelings as well. I really thought Laurel was about to fire off at the end there, so I'm glad that didn't happen.

19. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

So Laurel's dad wanted Wes dead why? He couldn't possibly have known about her pregnancy, right?

Edit: was so sad watching Wes try to crawl away :(

NewSurrender likes this.
  20. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Not sure how I feel about tonight's finale yet! A lot to digest. I wasn't happy about them dumping Rebecca's murder on Wes, he didn't deserve that.

The reveal of Laurel's dad being the one pulling the strings was more satisfying than if the DA was the one behind it all. No idea of the motive behind it though.

BirdPerson and Garrett L. like this.
  21. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Still might get banned from r/htgawm, someone posting "so annalise is wes' bio mom? that's what she meant right" and then going into a scenario of how that could have happened.

In fairness, they weren't okay with dumping her murder on Wes either. AK said something to that effect. I wonder if next season Meggy will be around at all, like doing the talk show rounds "I dated a serial killer" or something (lol probably not but my brain wanders)

I'm trying to tease it out in my head. He's a drug lo---telecommunications CEO. He's got something on Danvers, and I assume that's how Danvers got Laurel's "confession" to lying to the cops. There's too much here for this not to tie back to the Mahoneys, as well. Power families or something...I have to wait until WHEN for this to come back? ha

22. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

This show is insanely good. Good lord that finale was intense.

23. Garrett

Connor did some work in this episode

24. Garrett

Back tonight!

skogsraet likes this.
  25. BirdPerson Sep 28, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 28, 2017)
    BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

i am currently redoing my resume and definitely yelled BEAST MODE before starting

edit: "oprah or gayle money" might've been the best line in the entire episode

Garrett L. and stayillogical like this.